I'm looking for a tag remover. What I mean by tag is all kind of stuffs u might find on a pic (written stuffs, signatures ...).
I need it to view some pictures that contains tags (as I can't view them very well).
It's for personnal use ^^
Thx for ur attention.

May be it'll be useful for you^

SWF PROTECT REMOVER will allow you to delete protection tags with the password or without it (tags for protection against editing) from files of any versions of the SWF Flash format. The program has a built-in player of SWF-files. SWF Protect Remover can work with the packed SWF-files and pack them after processing.

SWF DEBUG REMOVER will allow you to delete enabledebuger(enabledebuger2) tags with the password or without it (tags for protection against debugging ) from files of any versions of the SWF Flash format (deletes enabledebuger from SWF-files of version 5 and enabledebuger2 from SWF-files of version 6 and above).. The program has a built-in player of SWF-files. SWF Protect Debug can work with the packed SWF-files and pack them after processing.

www.dcomsoft.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.