I am a newbie to Dreamweaver. I have experience working with FrontPage and have been able to work with DW fairly easily and plan to convert all of my websites to DW. However, I have had a couple of problems with some pages I am working with. My audio was working fine in the Preview mode and my video was not working in some very simple pages that I did. It seemed that the video would work in Windows Media Player 9 but not version 10. In a full blown site that I have created, my navigational Flash buttons worked in Preview mode, but a person I had to view the non-published site said they couldn't view the buttons and thus could not navigate the site. I felt creating the Flash navigational buttons was really easy (maybe I am naive), Now that I have linked the pages from our church website that I work on (a little out of date as of now :sad:) in order to have the pages actually published, I can see the buttons and navigate the site just fine. I don't know why the other person could not. However, my audio does not play. It should be a Quicktime plugin. Now with all of that said here is what I need:
Would someone please look at the following page:
and check the links on that page. It is a simple Test page that I linked in order to check the pages and site that I created. When you get to the Intro to Geocaching link check to see if the video works from the Find A Cache link and do the Flash buttons work at the top. Basically check all links. Let me know if there is something that doesn't work and what I need to do as I have worked and worked to make everything right.

I GREATLY appreciate any person that can help me out. :lol:

11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by tgreer

I've moved this post, as Dreamweaver, Flash, Quicktime and the rest aren't HTML, CSS or JavaScript.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.