Hi,

Sorry to ask this question, may be some kind of stupid but I just learning web design for my website only.
Can anyone recommend any link or web address where I can learn how to build the register page, log in page and link to us page on my website, please? Or if you can tell me, how to build, it would be really appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Rose

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi,

Sorry to ask this question, may be some kind of stupid but I just learning web design for my website only.

Sorry to have to answer this question :D Gee I'm funny -- NOT!

Can anyone recommend any link or web address where I can learn how to build the register page, log in page and link to us page on my website, please? Or if you can tell me, how to build, it would be really appreciated.

It depends on what scripting possibilities you have available. Can your target system handle Perl, PHP, or ASP? If not, you're SOL. If so, GR8!

Hi WaltP,

You are so funny. :-) Thank you very much.
My system can handle Perl and PHP.
So, I have to learn Perl and PHP script, right?
Are they the same? Which one is better?
(My web hosting service is DreamHost.)
Thank you once again, and wishes you have a great day.

Rose

Hi WaltP,

You are so funny. :-)

:o

So, I have to learn Perl and PHP script, right?

No, just one.

Are they the same? Which one is better?

It would be best for you do make that determination. Only you can tell what you'd be comfortable with. I'm not an expert in either, but I personally found PHP easier. Perl I believe is more powerful.

Do you know any other languages? If you know C++, PHP might be the way to go. Otherwise, take a couple days to look into both and see which one makes sense to you.

Maybe other will jump in with their recommendations.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.