Hi All,
M having a html page on which there is a SAVE Button. And when i click on SAVE button , it pop-ups Save Dialog box through which i save the .html as .doc file on local drive.
Now the problem in that is , it saves all data except the images in WORD.
So can any one help me out in how to save .html file with images to .doc file.

Thanks

Nikunj

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

well. im guessing it doesn't save the image's because their locations are relative to somewhere else.. if you're using the File>Save As.. in Internet explorer, you have to choose "Web page,complete" rather than "Web page, HTML only". That will copy the images into a folder called {name_of_page}_files, and update all links to point into that folder.

But, I don't know what you mean by save as .doc? You can't just save HTML as a Word Document (well, you can, but it wont be a Word Document). You could then open the saved HTML file in Word, and save it as a DOC file I suppose. Give it a try.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

open the html file with microsoft word. omnce it is opened save it as document file.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.