Ok, after a few hours of debugging I have fixed all known HTML and JavaScript errors on the page. I have ran it through the W3C verifier and placed the link on the page incase you would like to check it out. I have also pulled the CSS out and placed it in it's own file along with all client script.

Click on the link and Save As... to download all needed files. If needed, I'll post them. http://www.derivetech.us/htmlpage1.htm

Now I just have some detail issue with Mozilla and Netscape, all looks good in IE, but that's just because IE is ignoring my errors. I have tried everything I can think of, but cannot solve these...

Main Menu Hover:
When a menu is hovered over, the new color block is one px of on the top and left.

Drop Down Menu Hover:
The second row in every column's new color block is off.

Drop Down Menu Row Size:
The second row in every column is larger than any other row in that column.

Drop Down Menu Border:
The outside border is larger on the top and right. It looks like it is a 2pt when it should be a 1pt.

sounds like something of a box model problem. Do you have any margins/padding as well as heights/widths on the same element?

I do also remember having similar '1px out' probs on IE5 with drop down menus before tho.

pt's are for print media. px are for screen...
Change that and see if it helps at all.

:cheesy: YOU ROCK!
All is good in all browsers. Thank you very much for the lesson....

- Eric

LOL
I'm glad it was that... otherwise I would have been stuck...
:)

Hi'
I have a access table with items and categories. I am wanting to to have a listbox that when clicked display items in the different categories. I am using Dreamweaver to do this but I am not getting the result I want. Any help would really be appreciated. I have dropped some of the uneccessary code!Here is the code:

Code VBNET:

<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="65001"%>
<!--#include file="Connections/Conn.asp" -->
<%
Dim Rs
Dim Rs_cmd
Dim Rs_numRows

Set Rs_cmd = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Command")
Rs_cmd.ActiveConnection = MM_Conn_STRING
Rs_cmd.CommandText = "SELECT * FROM tblCategory"
Rs_cmd.Prepared = true

Set Rs = Rs_cmd.Execute
Rs_numRows = 0
%>
<%
Dim RsData
Dim RsData_cmd
Dim RsData_numRows

Set RsData_cmd = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Command")
RsData_cmd.ActiveConnection = MM_Conn_STRING
RsData_cmd.CommandText = "SELECT * FROM tblEquip"
RsData_cmd.Prepared = true

Set RsData = RsData_cmd.Execute
RsData_numRows = 0

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.