Hi,

Can anybody send me a tutorial on how to handle a dynamic dropdownlist in vb asp.net. What I want is to have 2 dropdownlist. In my first dropdownlist, I have the list of departments. Then in my second dropdown list, I have the list of the members of each department. So if I select Human Resource in my first drop down list, members from HR team in my second dropdown list will be enumerated and so on with other department.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i would use javascript for that.

Hi,

Where is members information do u? is it from database? or some where else?

Hi,

Can anybody send me a tutorial on how to handle a dynamic dropdownlist in vb asp.net. What I want is to have 2 dropdownlist. In my first dropdownlist, I have the list of departments. Then in my second dropdown list, I have the list of the members of each department. So if I select Human Resource in my first drop down list, members from HR team in my second dropdown list will be enumerated and so on with other department.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.