Well, not everyone has a Chistmas list, but we all have a wish list of some sort. My number one item is an iMac with all the bells and whistles (maybe in bright red).

vegaseat commented: Good topic, keep it up +7
joshSCH commented: MACs suck balls -2

Recommended Answers

All 86 Replies

bah, macs are eveil.

i got the choice of a new shower, vista business, office 07 pro, or an xbiox 360 elite.

I chose the shower

Is that one of those new electronic showers?

Power shower?
Yeah?

One may think me crazy for choosing it over a 360 but ive had to have baths for 2 years and I hate it

I am wishing for peace on earth.

I really want to get a PS3.

PS3 - wasn't that an IBM PC model in the late 1980s?

My list: Digital camera, Apples to Apples Bible Edition, socks.

commented: hahaa dumbass -2

It was PS/2

I wish I could expect things like a new laptop or an Xbox or even a good MP3 player, but most people I know can't afford to go blow a couple hundred bucks per person on their shopping lists. Such is life...

I wish I could expect things like a new laptop or an Xbox or even a good MP3 player, but most people I know can't afford to go blow a couple hundred bucks per person on their shopping lists. Such is life...

I am in the same boat as you. The PS3 is an unrealistic request quest for me. I just put it becasue that is what I want most for Christmas.

Antec TPQ-850 ATX12V

and maybe a lian-li case....

A new refrigerator for my flat.

A cancer cure for my sister.

Im sorry to hear that

A cancer cure for my sister.

Oh my God vegaseat! I remember you well from the Python forum, sorry to hear such bad news.

vegaseat...hope ya'll as a family hang in there!

I just want a better girlfriend...

lol if she reads this she wil kill you

I'd like a wireless router for my home.
Unless i buy one before Xmas.

I want a 360 elite with guitar hero 3 and rock band. A new imac, mac book pro, zune, socks, slip-ons, i'll probably just get socks though.

commented: MACs suck -2

I would like to have a Laptop(with a quadcore processor,if available..)

i don't think there's many laptops with quad cores, but I know there are some.

what is this christmas list?

My Smax list:

1. RockShox Argyle 318 fork
2. Evil Imperial SL frame
3. HTC TYTN 2 Phone
4. A working chain for my road bike.

what is this christmas list?

A list of things you would like to receive as presents on Christmas Day.

i want an iphone

my friend has one and thaught it sucked, he swapped it for the nokia one (n90something?) and was much more pleased

that's true, it's overpriced, but it's still cool.

i don't like the iPhone tbh.
Pointless overpriced silly machine.

well it's more expensive in europe i think. And any other smart phone can do what it does. But it's pretty cool still!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.