Hi all,

I have a problem with my toshiba tecra 8100, i misplaced the original cd and also formatted the system, now when i try to install win98 original from external cd its getting installed and at a later stage it shows some vxd error. What should i do. can i find the software online ?? if so where?? please advice me.. I heard that you people over here are experts in this... please help me a way out

regards
venkat

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sounds like a driver problem ?? have you got all the drivers of your hardware installed ??

hi

the problem is actually happening before i could install the hardware drivers..

When the first installation is up in windows 98 and the system reboots for finding the hardware configuration, the error comes up before that.. so i wonder that it cant be the error.. any other ways to do it.. let me know whether there is any specialied software cd's or os for the laptops which i can download from the net and install after performing a format.

regards
venkat

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.