ok I'm not really sure what catigory (sp?). I've seen some computers at my school that when they boot up a picture will display. This also happens on my personal Acer computer. It will flash a blue background with the word Acer in the middle. My schools will flash Warwick Public Schools. My dad told me it was done in the bios. How do you do this? Is there a program? please help me thanks

ok I'm not really sure what catigory (sp?). I've seen some computers at my school that when they boot up a picture will display. This also happens on my personal Acer computer. It will flash a blue background with the word Acer in the middle. My schools will flash Warwick Public Schools. My dad told me it was done in the bios. How do you do this? Is there a program? please help me thanks

Some newer PCs have the ability to flash a picture into the BIOS itself. I can't give you brands, but I did see something about this recently. An interim measure would be a custom logo for Windows boot-up, depending upon which Windows version they are running. I'll look into it for you. Here's what I found so far: BIOS Logo Changer though this is somewhat limited. Is this enough?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.