Highway of Life 0 Newbie Poster

I have a small office where we have several workstations.
7 to be exact.

Two of the monitors have been giving me fits lately, the first one...

An Envision EFT-720 started having some difficulty a few weeks ago, it would *zapp* the display, it would collapse from side to side and sort of zapp, with a zapping noise.
It was progressive, it started out doing it once per week, then once a day, then a few times a day, then one time it just went out completely. It has not come on since. I have tested it with two seperate CPU's and neither is able to bring up a display on the Monitor.
Also the built-in Monitor menu no longer will show up.
The LED light on the front stil turns blue when it gets a "connection" from the CPU, and turns orange when you turn the CPU off.

In my opionion, it seems as if the monitor has "shorted out".

Is there anything I can do to fix this, (I am experienced with wiring some electronics) or do I need to send it in for repair? I just bought it brand new this last Christmas (2005)

The second one... on another workstation

An Envision EN-710e works fine, but it is a little blurry.
It's sometimes very difficult to read text on this monitor.
I was running along side another monitor as a dual display.
I have tested this monitor on 3 CPU's (Mac G5, Mac G3 Desktop, Mac G4 Powerbook) and Multiple display settings... all the settings actually, (Resolutions and Refresh rates), it still shows the same blurryness for each CPU that I plug it into.
The monitor that this was running along side with is not near as blurry.
Is there some internal dial that I can adjust to get this thing in focus?
This one is not quite two years old.

The third one... yes, almost forgot about this one... it's quite an old Apple monitor..
So I think it might just be Mon-age (Monitor Age), but it's been doing this for months, so it's not "dying", I doubt I can do anything about it, but see if anybody here knows what it might be. Its difficult to explain, so bare with me...
It fades from light (normal) to darker from left to right.
When you open windows, it will sort of 'streaks' the light and dark parts of the window to the right of the screen.
The first thing I checked was a missing prong, but all 14 are still there, I also tested this with a G3 Desktop, and a G4 Desktop.
Icons on the desktop don't cause any streaking. But pictures, menus and windows cause horizontal streaks on all contrast points.
Anything I can do? or is just 'age'?

Thanks!
- Highway