:'( Ok I am having a host of problems with my computer. First before i can eve log in on to my page there is a box that comes up and says that
the iinstruction @"0X7712492 memory cannot be read click ok to terminate!
Then there is another one that says rundllexe, error lloading access denied, my control panel i cant even get into, i cant get into yahoo or anything else that has cookies! I need serious help, Oh sometimes my desktop icons disappear!
i have done quite a few scans ccleaner, spyware, automatic updates none has helped!
I even signed up for daniweb a week ago and i am able to get in it now because i am in safe mode!

HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP MMMMMEEEEE!:'('('('('('('('('(
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hello from SalimHus,
Computers don't betray people - Windows does !!!
Look to check your computer's hardware get yourself a
Knoppix LiveCD - if its old and no SATA disks then
Knoppix 3.7 should be good otherwise
Knoppix 5.1.1 should be used !!
Get it from Internet from a friend, its free. Your
computer is not the place to download 698MB of iso,
that you then write to a CD. Get it done by someone
else. Now if you don't have a clue on Linux - maybe you
should buy Knoppix hacks from Kyle Rankin. Anyway it
is easy to open disk and view files. If you work for 15
minutes without an error. Most probably you Windows
is out, maybe with a virus (malware et al.). You've already tried so many anti-viruses that it pretty sure, you
won't get your PC as it was. Consider re-installing -bur before that use a USB to save your important data with
Knoppix and the re-install Windows - but then come back to me with data about your PC (disks sizes, memory,
type ...) and I'll tell you how to save it - so it can be repaired in less than 5 minutes without worrying about antiviruses - which takes hours to tell you they can't find
anything.
Good Luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.