I don't know if anyone can help, but I am trying to find out the dates of release of the different HJT versions. I am analysing logs and need to be sure that on the date scanned, the user was using the most recent version.

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this.

Philomena

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Not sure that there is. Merijn's site is no longer up and running, which would probably have been the place to find out.

No, I tried his site! Thanks for the reply anyway.

Sorry again if this is not the right place to ask, but as you are a moderator, could you please tell me how I can change my username. I have signed with a couple of forums with the same username and would like to use the same one here.

Thanks

You will need to contact one of our Admins. cscgal or happygeek

I don't know if anyone can help, but I am trying to find out the dates of release of the different HJT versions. I am analysing logs and need to be sure that on the date scanned, the user was using the most recent version.

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this.

Philomena

Looking back on various old links and such the best dates I can come up with are;
HijackThis 1.97.7 - sometime late 2003 or early 2004
HijackThis 1.98.2 - late 2004
HijackThis 1.99.1 - early 2005

Judy

Thanks Judy - great help.

Happy to help.

The most recent is 2.0.2 - released on the 7th of July 2007

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.