Im working on a computer that according to Webroot SpySweeper is infected with a Trojan called Trojan.gen. However, I have ran Malwarebytes, Avast and Spybot and they don't find a trojan. My question is could Webroot SpySweeper be giving me a false positive result, or is this a true trojan? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached my HijackThis log below.

FYI, we prefer that logs be copy/pasted rather than attached here. Saves helpers from the chance of downloading an infected attachment to their computer.
That said, I see nothing in your log indicating infection. I DO, however, see a portion of what is probably an old Norton application, still listed on the computer in Services

O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe

so those need to be removed.
If you say it is only Webroot giving you this finding and all other programs show clean then I would say it is probably a false positive. Where does it say EXACTLY this is located?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.