Just yesterday, my IE explorer had been hijacked by the HotofferS!!!! I have downloaded the hijackthis program.... and fixed all the situations.... but after fixing, i ran scanning for many times, the problems still remained the same. Ang very irritating, almost every minute, it will come out the IE program and the webpage appeared..... shit!!!!! How can I fix this problem??? Now, i post my log file here:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 6:38:00 PM, on 3/9/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe
C:\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\DC++\DCPlusPlus.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Chin Ling\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Directory 13 for hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.hotoffers.info/168/
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation Service (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe

first thing, you are running hijackthis from within the zip program pelase unzip it to your hard drive ,in a foler name it C:\hjk,.also what did you fix with hijackthis , hijack is a tool that is use to show people who know how to decipher the log ,and instruct you on what is safe to remove ,it looks like you have removed quite a bit .!
if hijack saved backups of what you removed you should open hijack,go to config/backups and check off all and restore ,then unzip it to harddrive as suggested and rescan and post a new log .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.