This weekend that just passed me and my mom where at a cabin and it had wireless internet, so my mom connected to it and after a day we started to get a %20 whenever we tried to go to a website. i've read another thread that we might have been hijacked. we only get the %20 in the address when we were on the wireless, but i have gotten it once while the ethernet cable was in my laptop. one more thing a popup with the yellow shield in the tool bar said that there was a ip conflict on the network or something like that. not sure if thats the problem but i will post a hijackthis log soon.
edit: it happened on both IE 7 and mozilla firefox. i am running Windows XP SP2 home edition