Hey guys,

Got hit by a virus earlier tonight, and now I'm at a public computer looking up solutions. I remember using daniweb many years past for some general computer talk so I thought it'd be a good place to turn to and try to beg for some help...

I looked up the stickies and will be trying the prelim methods outlined there when I get back home later. So hopefully, I'll have some more useful detail for you guys tomorrow. Sorry for breaking protocol, so to speak, but I don't want to run back and forth again before making the post.

Summary: I'm running XP pro. I think the problems started from browsing in Google chrome. Didn't download anything, or install anything, it was completely invisible. (I was installing Visio 2007 in the background, but it's a legal copy - I don't think that can be the source).

An imitation windows security program popped up telling me I had all these infections (and AVG did too). The program had a red circle with an 'x' in it in the taskbar, to mimic the actual Windows Defender icon (which is a shield). It told me I had to install something, and wouldn't let me get out of the dialog box loop if I refused. I also had lost access to task manager (it changed a registry value I'm guessing, that resulted in 'disabled by administrator')

So, I restarted. Found out that safe mode was inaccessible - booting into safe mode flashes a BSOD for a half second before simply restarting again. Uh oh, not cool.

Restarted again. After logging in, couldn't move my mouse or anything (this may be purely coincidental)...

Restarted again. Task Mgr and Regedit were both down. Msconfig is fine, so I unchecked a bunch of shady stuff, although I haven't restarted since. Internet browsing was sort of compromised - i.e, I can do google searches, but clicking on results takes me to trash websites. Google image search seems to be ok, as do most other sites. Some result in redirect. I can't download software - it downloads up to 99% but doesn't finish. Flash appears to be out as well.

I run AVG and Spybot scans. AVG finds everything and its mother. I didn't copy down everything but some recurring names were virut.dropper, Win32/Heur, and Trojan Horse cryptic.cm. (Googling these offered more shady websites than info). MSCONFIG (startup tab) pointed to a bunch of junk too in my Local Settings\Temp\ folder, which I was able to totally empty (not that it made a difference as far as I can tell). A LOT of things that shouldn't be infected turned up as infected, such as system.exe and for example, an .exe file to a previously installed PC game. AVG removed some of this, but a significant number of the hits it turned up were "white listed" and couldn't be touched.

At some point I realize I should try system restore, but no dice. I'm told I have no permission to run it, and then AVG flags what appears to be the executable as infected and removes it. Oops.

Spybot turns up a couple things, including the registry changes that disable regedit and taskmgr (bless you spybot S&D). So after fixing these, I get task manager back, but regedit is still in the stocks. With task manager, I'm able to kill off a number of suspicious looking new processes, which didn't crop back up afterwords...but, there's no behavior changes after that either (not too surprising, I guess).

So that's about where I'm at. I may have left out some stuff, there's quite a bit to remember :( basically, there's my narrative. Apologies that it's long and just storytelling; again, hopefully I'll have more concrete info according to the stickies up for you guys tomorrow - if I haven't given up by then.

Worth mentioning: I've partitioned my drives into C:\ (default) and E:\ (mostly data, although I installed some programs here too when I ran short on space in C:\). The game I mentioned earlier, is in E:\ and had its exe turned up as infected. So I'm thinking of a clean wipe if I need to, but I'm not thrilled at that prospect...I'm not sure if I can salvage files. Should I try? Are my music, text, doc files, exported chrome bookmarks, etc, "dirty" or are they safe to load up onto an external HDD or flash drive and port back in after a clean install?

Thanks for all your help, guys...I'm about at wits' end. But aren't we all, in this unhappiest of forum sections ;)

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

OK, a couple of updates. It seems the wpa.dll file got messed with, and now Windows can only boot into Safe Mode (sans networking). I found an older version of that file but am not sure it's gonna work. Otherwise, logging in gives the message that Windows isn't genuine; the validation tool doesn't work, and I'm logged out again.

In safe mode, I'm unable to do the first step of the sticky-recommended prereqs (that is, the Windows malware remover tool)...I did do a HiJack This log though, which I'll post below.

Something else I noticed: in a number of programs that I ran (or maybe even didn't run, I'm not sure), there were duplicate .exe files:

<program name>.exe and
<program name> .exe

(notice the space after the name in the second line)

Both are 60.5kb in size (for all the different programs), I think, and 'modified' early this evening. And they have a different icon for reasons I'm not sure. But, I'm pretty sure this is a virus file and it's somehow modifying these executables on the fly. As well as renaming subtly the originals? Pretty sneaky.

I dug around some recently modified files in C:\Windows\System32 and found app_dll.dll, which I could only delete with Killbot. Hope that turns out well. Weird though, there's another "file" in there that can't be deleted. It's called "fubiwoli" with no extensions. I can't seem to open the file, because it doesn't seem to exist (even though I can see it). Killbot can't remove it straight up, and when I check "remove on reboot", it starts the countdown to restart but gets interrupted by another process. Very odd.

Without further ado, HiJack This log

=========

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 5:25:54 AM, on 4/6/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Safe mode

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = localhost:8118
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\MyPrograms\AVG\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: FlashGetBHO - {b070d3e3-fec0-47d9-8e8a-99d4eeb3d3b0} - C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\FlashGetBHO3.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {c89eb941-35cf-484f-9a56-49eb666e4d0e} - jevotohe.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: QT Breadcrumbs Address Bar - {af83e43c-dd2b-4787-826b-31b17dee52ed} - mscoree.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: QT TabBar - {d2bf470e-ed1c-487f-a333-2bd8835eb6ce} - mscoree.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: QT Tab Standard Buttons - {D2BF470E-ED1C-487F-A666-2BD8835EB6CE} - mscoree.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\msconfig .exe /auto
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe_Reader] c:\program files\internet explorer\wmpscfgs.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kezinumoki] Rundll32.exe "welemige.dll",s
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingA6570] command.com /c del "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\services.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingC7132] cmd.exe /c del "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\services.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB1610] command.com /c del "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\services.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD3950] cmd.exe /c del "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\services.exe"
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [kezinumoki] Rundll32.exe "welemige.dll",s (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-507921405-2146974159-725345543-1003\..\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB1610] command.com /c del "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\services.exe" (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [VF0415Inst] RunDll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\V0415Pin.dll,RunDLL32EP 515 (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [VF0415Inst] RunDll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\V0415Pin.dll,RunDLL32EP 515 (User 'Default user')
O7 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System, DisableRegedit=1
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All By FlashGet3 - C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\GetAllUrl.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download By FlashGet3 - C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\GetUrl.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\MYPROG~1\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\MYPROG~1\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\MYPROG~1\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\MYPROG~1\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1216155545335
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://ccfiles.creative.com/Web/softwareupdate/su2/ocx/15108/CTPID.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{013EF620-E970-4123-BB20-81D5B6823A9D}: NameServer = 217.23.14.75,4.2.2.1,131.215.254.100 131.215.139.100 131.215.9.49
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{09310790-2248-40C6-80B0-88841EF4C78E}: NameServer = 217.23.14.75,4.2.2.1,131.215.254.100 131.215.139.100 131.215.9.49
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\MyPrograms\AVG\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: app_dll.dll,toyoyavi.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: LicCtrl Service (LicCtrlService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\runservice.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: (no name) - E:\walls\by_THFM1920x1200.jpg

--
End of file - 6277 bytes

A lot of BHOs which I *think* are okay, unless the AVG linkscanner one has been tampered with somehow.

These two lines stand out to me:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kezinumoki] Rundll32.exe "welemige.dll",s
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [kezinumoki] Rundll32.exe "welemige.dll",s (User '?')

Also my bad on saying an .exe file in the second partition was infected (in my first post). I remembered wrong and that was actually in C:\

Hi and welcome to the Daniweb forums :).

==========

Please read.

I gotcha, and as mentioned before I would've followed that sticky if I could.

Windows is still not checking out as genuine, but now I have a 3-day window so at least I can get into non-safe mode and perform the steps required. So I am now.

The windows malware removal tool seems to close before it finishes - not sure what's up with that.

Working on the GMER right now, and have the GMER one log but the second scan has been taking six hours now with no signs of stopping. Went through a million addresses in alphabetical roder ZoneMap\Domains\, and is now starting again in ZoneMap\EscDomains\. I'm at letter b. Is this even normal? Looks like I have Spybot S&D to thank for all this. I mean, can I stop the scan at this point and just upload what I've got? There were some red-colored lines pointing to one of the virus DLLs and saying it's found in a number of executables. There are several more of those DLLs though.

I guess this is the most important thing for me right now while I'm waiting for the scans to complete: Can I pull my personal files (music, Amazon Kindle books, documents, pictures, etc) off the computer and onto a flash drive? Or does that compromise the flash drive? If someone could answer this, I'd be really grateful. I'd really like to get the data off and into a safe place but don't know if it's safe to do so.

I missed the bit in your 2nd post where you said you'd tried the stuff in the stickies. Was all too long to hold my attention :).

Please download and run the below tool named Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) which may help allow other programs to run.

There are 4 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.

Vista and Win7 users need to right click Rkill and choose Run as Administrator

You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.

* Rkill.com
* Rkill.scr
* Rkill.pif
* Rkill.exe

* Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
* If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
* A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
* If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
* If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
* Do not reboot until instructed.
* If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.

Once you've gotten one of them to run then try to immediately run the following.

Now download and run exeHelper.

* Please download exeHelper from Raktor to your desktop.
* Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
* A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
* A log file named log.txt will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com
* Attach the log.txt file to your next message.[/LIST]

Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

==

Now, run MBA-M as instructed in the stickies please.

yeah, sorry about that. I went for 'painfully comprehensive' over concision...heh.

So my GMER second run through caused a restart after running for about 11 hrs. I tried Rkill and Exehelper as you suggested next, both seemed to work. Malware bytes would not install though! I already had MBAM on my sys, but the exe file had disappeared. I tried installing again but even after it went through the install process there wasn't an exe file (I installed to a different directory and everything). Tried rkill and exehelper again and installed again, no dice.

Going to go back and continue trying the methods outlined in the sticky and see if that solves anything.

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20100329
Run at 23:18:07 on 04/06/10
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20100329
Run at 23:29:34 on 04/06/10
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.
Ran as user on 04/06/2010 at 23:28:50.

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\rkill.pif

Rkill completed on 04/06/2010 at 23:29:02.

Try renaming the MBA-M file extension to .com so you have MBA-M.com and try running it again.

Not sure what I should rename...the mbam exe file just isn't there.

I renamed the setup file to .com, but it still installs without an exe. Looked up this problem a bit and am now running SUPERAntiSpyware in the hopes that it'll let me install and run MBAM.

Try running Combofix. Maybe download it to a flash drive and run it from there.

Please download ComboFix by sUBs from HERE or HERE

• You must download it to and run it from your Desktop
  • Physically disconnect from the internet.
  • Now STOP all your monitoring programs (Antivirus/Antispyware, Guards and Shields) as they could easily interfere with ComboFix.
  • Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it will produce a log. Please save that log to post in your next reply along with a fresh HJT log
  • Re-enable all the programs that were disabled during the running of ComboFix..

Note:
Do not mouse-click combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.

Run Combofix ONCE only!!

Note: I was posting this as you posted about ComboFix, which I'll try next.

OK, after SUPERAntiSpyware I was able to install a functioning MBA-M.

SUPER found and claims to have cleaned a number of infections (20-something). However, after a restart, the SUPER executable file was found to have been replaced by that 60.5kb virus file that I mentioned earlier had taken over a number of my executable programs. And this is running at every startup now as well.

M-ABM then found a lot of other problems (log attached). I did the DDS thing next and will attach this as well.

Finally I ran windows malware remover; it didn't find anything. GMER seems to run without finding any problems (can't be sure, didn't let it finish). However, I know the virus isn't gone. Virus files still appear in my C:\program files\internet explorer folder, and still launch at startup: jqs.exe, msconfig.exe, msconfig .exe.

However, I did gain back some functionality of the computer. Internet, which wasn't functioning before, now seems able to connect. Additionally, more icons are appearing in the taskbar than before, so these are some encouraging signs. It's just the virus isn't gone yet.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.45
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 3930

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

4/7/2010 2:05:27 AM
mbam-log-2010-04-07 (02-05-27).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 101415
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 6 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 5
Registry Values Infected: 4
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 7

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\_VOID (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MsMpEng.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\adobe_reader (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\AppCertDlls\appsecdll (Spyware.Passwords) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\winid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\kezinumoki (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{013ef620-e970-4123-bb20-81d5b6823a9d}\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 217.23.14.75,4.2.2.1,131.215.254.100 131.215.139.100 131.215.9.49 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{09310790-2248-40c6-80b0-88841ef4c78e}\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 217.23.14.75,4.2.2.1,131.215.254.100 131.215.139.100 131.215.9.49 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\_VOIDbwtixjqqfg (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\jifakade.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\js.mui (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\wmpscfgs.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\wmpscfgs.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\internet explorer\wmpscfgs.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\sc.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\user\rundll32.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Not sure how meaningful that is, for example, one of the last lines: c:\program files\internet explorer\wmpscfgs.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

That file just returns every time on startup.

I ran DDS but I'm not sure what happened to the log files so I don't have those. I'll get to ComboFix now.

See if you can update MBA-M too and try a Full scan.

I can't update MBA-M; the site appears to be blocked by the virus. Auto update doesn't work either. I'll run a full scan overnight though.

So, the virus is still there, but I can't really tell where anymore. I followed this guide:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/9727/how-to-get-rid-of-the-wmpscfgs.exe-virus-a-reader-contributed-guide/

And got rid of the recurring 60.5kb executables, and it looks like all the processes in the task manager are now legit. Browsing still leads to occasional redirects of Google search results and sometimes the internet just doesn't seem to work.

But I ran combofix and it hung on a couple of Access Denied messages while preparing the log. I had the shut it down against the instructions.

Here's the latest HiJack this log:

Scan saved at 4:28:42 AM, on 4/7/2010
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Amazon\Amazon Unbox Video\ADVWindowsClientService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\MYPROG~1\AVG\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\MyPrograms\Cisco\Cisco VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
C:\MYPROG~1\AVG\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\runservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\MyPrograms\Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\OOBE\msoobe.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = localhost:8118
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\MyPrograms\AVG\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: FlashGetBHO - {b070d3e3-fec0-47d9-8e8a-99d4eeb3d3b0} - C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\FlashGetBHO3.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: QT Breadcrumbs Address Bar - {af83e43c-dd2b-4787-826b-31b17dee52ed} - mscoree.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: QT TabBar - {d2bf470e-ed1c-487f-a333-2bd8835eb6ce} - mscoree.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: QT Tab Standard Buttons - {D2BF470E-ED1C-487F-A666-2BD8835EB6CE} - mscoree.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [O@] O@
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [VF0415Inst] RunDll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\V0415Pin.dll,RunDLL32EP 515 (User '?')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [VF0415Inst] RunDll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\V0415Pin.dll,RunDLL32EP 515 (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All By FlashGet3 - C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\GetAllUrl.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download By FlashGet3 - C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\GetUrl.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\MYPROG~1\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\MYPROG~1\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\MYPROG~1\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\MYPROG~1\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1216155545335
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://ccfiles.creative.com/Web/softwareupdate/su2/ocx/15108/CTPID.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\MyPrograms\AVG\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Amazon Unbox Video Service (ADVService) - Amazon.com - C:\Program Files\Amazon\Amazon Unbox Video\ADVWindowsClientService.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\MYPROG~1\AVG\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: COM+ System Application (COMSysApp) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service (CVPND) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\MyPrograms\Cisco\Cisco VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Imapi Helper - Alex Feinman - C:\Program Files\Alex Feinman\ISO Recorder\ImapiHelper.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe
O23 - Service: LicCtrl Service (LicCtrlService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\runservice.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: MS Software Shadow Copy Provider (SwPrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Check Point Software Technologies LTD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: (no name) - E:\walls\pixelgirlpresents\by_THFM1920x1200.jpg

--
End of file - 7806 bytes

I'm really unsure what this is supposed to be: O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [O@] O@

Whoops, another update. HiJack This now can't run to completion without an error:

An unexpected error has occurred at procedure: modMain_CheckOther1Item()

OK, so I'm not that concerned with rooting out and eliminating all traces of the virus if I can get my personal data off of the system. My main concern is that pulling documents, music, text files, etc, onto a flash drive will somehow contaminate the flash drive and I shouldn't plug that into the computer after a fresh reformat/install. Logically, I don't see why or how the virus can latch itself onto these files, but the idea of it just unnerves me a little.

Please, if this is an OK to do, let me know and I'll just pull all those files off and do a clean reinstall. Would save some time and trouble IMO, as well as give me some peace of mind. I was due for a reformat anyway, I just need to know that it's safe to pull the data off.

I think your best bet would be to transfer the files you wish to back-up to whatever medium you are using and at the appropriate time, scan that medium for malware.
If this is something like virut though, I would be loathe to do it.
Are you able to do any on-line scans?

Please use the Internet Explorer browser (or FireFox with IETab), and do an online scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner

Note: If you have used this particular scanner before, you MAY HAVE TO UNINSTALL the program through Add/Remove Programs before downloading the new ActiveX component

Click Yes, when prompted to install its ActiveX component.
(Note.. for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble with the "Accept" button of the license, click on the "Zoom" tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75 %. Once the license has been accepted, reset to 100%.)
The program launches and downloads the latest definition files.

• Once the files are downloaded click on Next
  • Click on Scan Settings and configure as follows:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:

Extended

• Scan Options:

Scan Archives

Scan Mail Bases

[*] Click OK and, under select a target to scan, select My Computer
When the scan is done, in the Scan is completed window (below), any infection is displayed.
There is no option to clean/disinfect, however, we need to analyze the information on the report.

To obtain the report:
Click on: Save Report As (above - red blinking arrow)
Next, in the Save as prompt, Save in area, select: Desktop
In the File name area, use KScan, or something similar
In Save as type, click the drop arrow and select: Text file [*.txt]
Then, click: Save
Please post the Kaspersky Online Scanner Report in your reply.

A couple of the names that first popped up were virut.dropper and Win32\Heur, so I wouldn't be surprised if it were. In this case, I suppose the smartest thing to do is to pull everything I want off onto a flash drive and then treat that flash drive like it's got the plague...and maybe run it on a separate system through some scans. =(

Really frightened even using this USB on another computer right now. Killbox, for example, is a 90kb executable. I leave it plugged in for long enough and it becomes 116kb on the flash drive.

On the bright side, I did manage to get ComboFixer to run (it found one item) and I'm posting that and a new HiJack This log.

Is it safe to connect to the internet? I'm worried that this is a source of new infection and that would just open the resident virus to communicate and receive commands to download other malware.

I'll try the Kaspersky next.

Scan saved at 5:53:02 PM, on 4/7/2010
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\teatimer.exe

O2 - BHO: FlashGetBHO - {b070d3e3-fec0-47d9-8e8a-99d4eeb3d3b0} - C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\FlashGetBHO3.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: (no name) - E:\walls\pixelgirlpresents\by_THFM1920x1200.jpg

--
End of file - 4556 bytes

ComboFix 10-04-06.03 - user 04/07/2010 17:22:28.2.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2038.1602 [GMT -7:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\user\Desktop\fixder.com

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
---- Previous Run -------
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Favorites\_favdata.dat
c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\BITS\BITS.ini
c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\BITS\DHTTable.dat
c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\BITS\pl.dat
c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\BITS\ProxyList.ini
c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\BITS\UPnP.ini
c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\FlashGetBHO3.dll
c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\GetAllUrl.htm
c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\FlashGetBHO\GetUrl.htm
c:\windows\AegisP.inf
c:\windows\SC.INS
c:\windows\system32\drivers\1028_DELL_XPS_MXC061 .MRK
c:\windows\system32\drivers\DELL_XPS_MXC061 .MRK
c:\windows\system32\secustat.dat

-- Previous Run --

Infected copy of c:\windows\system32\clipsrv.exe was found and disinfected
Restored copy from - c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\clipsrv.exe

--------

c:\windows\system32\clipsrv.exe . . . is infected!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-03-08 to 2010-04-08 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-04-07 08:55 . 2010-04-07 08:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\secret stuff2
2010-04-07 07:23 . 2010-04-07 07:23 52224 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10005.dll
2010-04-07 07:23 . 2010-04-07 07:23 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL
2010-04-07 07:23 . 2010-04-07 07:23 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-04-07 07:23 . 2010-04-07 10:28 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-04-07 07:23 . 2010-04-07 07:23 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-04-07 07:18 . 2010-04-07 07:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\secret stuff
2010-04-07 06:28 . 2010-04-07 06:30 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\mabm
2010-04-06 18:01 . 2010-04-06 18:01 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\PrivacIE
2010-04-06 11:49 . 2010-04-08 00:06 -------- d-----w- C:\!KillBox
2010-04-06 06:23 . 2010-04-06 06:23 -------- d-sh--w- c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\PrivacIE
2010-04-06 05:27 . 2010-04-06 05:27 -------- d-sh--w- c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\IETldCache
2010-03-29 23:27 . 2010-03-29 23:27 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Amazon
2010-03-29 17:56 . 2010-03-29 17:56 117427 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\digitaleditions\digitaleditions.exe
2010-03-28 06:10 . 2008-04-13 18:47 25856 -c--a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\usbprint.sys
2010-03-28 06:10 . 2008-04-13 18:47 25856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbprint.sys
2010-03-25 14:27 . 2010-03-25 14:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ViiKiiDesktopPlugin
2010-03-22 20:47 . 2010-04-06 12:16 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\VitalSource Bookshelf
2010-03-13 08:43 . 2010-03-13 08:43 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Age of Empires 3

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-04-07 21:26 . 2008-07-16 16:33 3609 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mmf.sys
2010-04-07 20:29 . 2010-04-07 21:25 2967552 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB35.tmp
2010-04-07 20:22 . 2008-07-26 20:03 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8
2010-04-07 19:11 . 2009-05-25 23:59 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\Folding@home-x86
2010-04-07 11:19 . 2010-04-07 11:20 2950656 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB34.tmp
2010-04-07 10:48 . 2010-04-07 10:58 2950656 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB33.tmp
2010-04-07 10:40 . 2008-07-16 04:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
2010-04-07 10:29 . 2010-01-16 08:10 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2010-04-07 10:29 . 2008-08-21 19:49 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\LimeWire
2010-04-07 10:28 . 2010-01-02 21:07 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Amazon
2010-04-07 10:03 . 2010-04-07 10:35 2950144 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB32.tmp
2010-04-07 09:54 . 2010-04-07 09:55 2971648 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB31.tmp
2010-04-07 07:22 . 2009-12-11 04:30 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2010-04-06 13:51 . 2004-08-03 22:58 23040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys
2010-04-06 13:50 . 2010-04-06 13:51 2949120 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB30.tmp
2010-04-06 13:29 . 2010-04-06 13:37 7324160 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB2E.tmp
2010-04-06 13:29 . 2010-04-06 13:37 2949632 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB2F.tmp
2010-04-06 12:24 . 2004-08-04 12:00 171008 ----a-w- c:\windows\regedit.exe
2010-04-06 12:17 . 2008-09-29 23:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Dema Virtual Notes
2010-04-06 12:07 . 2009-11-28 02:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\QuickTime
2010-04-06 05:24 . 2008-07-16 18:47 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\.purple
2010-04-05 17:39 . 2008-09-20 18:04 20700237 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\tvDebug.Zip
2010-04-04 17:15 . 2010-04-04 17:16 2939392 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB2D.tmp
2010-04-04 04:18 . 2010-04-04 04:32 2939904 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB2C.tmp
2010-03-30 22:24 . 2009-12-02 07:06 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\DisplayFusion
2010-03-29 22:24 . 2008-09-19 05:58 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-03-29 22:24 . 2008-09-19 05:58 20824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-03-29 17:27 . 2010-03-29 17:34 2925056 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB2B.tmp
2010-03-27 15:43 . 2010-03-27 22:01 2919424 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB2A.tmp
2010-03-27 07:27 . 2010-03-27 14:26 2918912 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB29.tmp
2010-03-26 05:45 . 2010-03-26 15:18 2918400 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB28.tmp
2010-03-25 04:27 . 2010-03-25 14:23 2917888 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB27.tmp
2010-03-22 21:00 . 2008-07-17 21:43 67568 -c--a-w- c:\documents and settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2010-03-22 04:58 . 2010-03-22 16:44 2913280 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB26.tmp
2010-03-16 07:24 . 2010-03-16 15:38 2899456 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB25.tmp
2010-03-14 04:11 . 2008-07-15 20:41 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\InstallShield Installation Information
2010-03-11 15:46 . 2009-12-11 04:32 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\EndNote
2010-03-10 06:29 . 2010-03-10 08:33 2868736 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB24.tmp
2010-03-10 00:36 . 2010-03-10 00:37 2868224 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB23.tmp
2010-03-08 07:51 . 2008-09-12 03:48 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\tor
2010-03-07 16:39 . 2008-09-12 03:47 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\Vidalia
2010-03-04 07:36 . 2009-10-16 11:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
2010-03-04 07:29 . 2009-10-16 11:34 38784 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\airappinstaller\airappinstaller.exe
2010-03-04 07:29 . 2009-10-16 11:33 38784 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Default User\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\airappinstaller\airappinstaller.exe
2010-03-04 07:05 . 2010-03-04 07:26 2857984 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB22.tmp
2010-03-01 13:57 . 2010-01-20 13:57 3803208 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\AutoLaunch.exe
2010-03-01 00:51 . 2010-03-01 00:42 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\Solecismic Software
2010-03-01 00:42 . 2008-07-16 16:33 48640 ----a-w- c:\windows\mmfs.dll
2010-02-28 00:48 . 2009-12-23 22:57 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Google
2010-02-25 23:24 . 2010-02-25 23:25 2846208 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB21.tmp
2010-02-25 09:28 . 2010-02-25 09:28 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2010-02-25 09:28 . 2008-09-20 18:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2010-02-25 09:23 . 2010-02-25 09:23 72488 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 9.0.3.15\SetupAdmin.exe
2010-02-25 06:24 . 2004-08-04 12:00 916480 ------w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-02-24 11:17 . 2010-02-24 11:17 87884 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\vsmon_2nd_2010_02_24_03_11_32_small.dmp.zip
2010-02-23 19:14 . 2010-02-23 19:16 2848256 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB20.tmp
2010-02-23 10:07 . 2010-02-23 10:07 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Tag Support Plugin for Media Player
2010-02-19 00:01 . 2010-02-19 00:10 2838016 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB1F.tmp
2010-02-18 23:11 . 2010-02-18 23:12 2837504 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB1E.tmp
2010-02-17 05:46 . 2009-12-22 22:26 891 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secushr.dat
2010-02-12 23:32 . 2010-02-12 23:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\BarcodeGames
2010-02-05 23:09 . 2010-02-05 23:09 2217968 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\Google\Google Pinyin 2\pinyin-2.2.11.69\GooglePinyinUpdater.exe
2010-02-05 18:39 . 2010-02-05 18:39 251376 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\user\Application Data\Mozilla\plugins\npgoogletalk.dll
2010-02-05 06:59 . 2010-02-05 07:17 2811392 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB1D.tmp
2010-02-04 19:57 . 2010-01-16 07:57 389784 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\UpdateManager.dll
2010-02-04 19:57 . 2010-01-16 07:56 823928 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe
2010-02-04 19:57 . 2010-01-16 07:56 1181328 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\AAWService.exe
2010-02-03 21:17 . 2010-02-03 21:18 2806784 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB1C.tmp
2010-01-30 23:06 . 2010-01-30 23:17 2800640 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB1B.tmp
2010-01-28 23:57 . 2010-01-29 00:02 2799104 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB1A.tmp
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:57 862040 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\threatwork.exe
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:57 206944 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\lavamessage.dll
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:57 390288 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\lavalicense.dll
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:57 537576 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\aawapi.dll
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-27 07:57 163728 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\ShellExt.dll
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:56 6296864 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\Resources.dll
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:56 933120 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\CEAPI.dll
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:56 816784 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\Ad-AwareCommand.exe
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:56 1643272 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\Ad-Aware.exe
2010-01-27 13:57 . 2010-01-16 07:56 788880 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\AAWTray.exe
2010-01-27 07:57 . 2010-01-27 07:57 15880 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\lsdelete.exe
2010-01-27 07:57 . 2010-01-16 07:57 8 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\Savapibridge.dll
2010-01-27 07:57 . 2010-01-27 07:57 87496 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\PrivacyClean.dll
2010-01-27 07:57 . 2010-01-27 07:57 327000 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Update\RPAPI.dll
2010-01-26 09:56 . 2010-01-26 10:06 2781184 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB19.tmp
2010-01-19 22:58 . 2010-01-19 23:11 2765824 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB18.tmp
2010-01-15 00:10 . 2010-01-15 00:33 2761728 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB17.tmp
2010-01-12 04:04 . 2010-01-12 04:17 2752512 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\xDB16.tmp
2009-09-30 08:47 . 2009-09-30 08:47 75 -csh--r- c:\windows\CT4CET.bin
2006-05-03 09:06 . 2008-08-31 01:39 163328 --sh--r- c:\windows\system32\flvDX.dll
2007-02-21 10:47 . 2008-08-31 01:39 31232 -csh--r- c:\windows\system32\msfDX.dll
2008-03-16 12:30 . 2008-08-31 01:39 216064 -csh--r- c:\windows\system32\nbDX.dll

<pre>
c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\syntpenh .exe
</pre>

------- Sigcheck -------

[-] 2008-04-13 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 . 95360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\system32\ReinstallBackups\0005\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 . 95360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 02000ABF34AF4C218C35D257024807D6 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\asyncmac.sys

[-] 2004-08-04 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\beep.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\beep.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . EBDEE8A2EE5393890A1ACEE971C4C246 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\kbdclass.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 558635D3AF1C7546D26067D5D9B6959E . 182912 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ndis.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . B78BE402C3F63DD55521F73876951CDD . 574592 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntfs.sys

[-] 2004-08-04 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\null.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\null.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\null.sys

[-] 2008-06-20 . AD978A1B783B5719720CFF204B666C8E . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 4AFB3B0919649F95C1964AA1FAD27D73 . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 93EA8D04EC73A85DB02EB8805988F733 . 361344 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 93EA8D04EC73A85DB02EB8805988F733 . 361344 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\tcpip.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 9F4B36614A0FC234525BA224957DE55C . 359040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tcpip.sys

[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\browser.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E3CFCCDDA4EDD1D0DC9168B2E18F27B8 . 77312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\browser.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\lsass.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 84885F9B82F4D55C6146EBF6065D75D2 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lsass.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\netman.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . DAB9E6C7105D2EF49876FE92C524F565 . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netman.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\bits\qmgr.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2C69EC7E5A311334D10DD95F338FCCEA . 382464 . . [6.6.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\qmgr.dll

[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 9222562D44021B988B9F9F62207FB6F2 . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\rpcss.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2589FE6015A316C0F5D5112B4DA7B509 . 399360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\rpcss.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2589FE6015A316C0F5D5112B4DA7B509 . 399360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\rpcss.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 5C83A4408604F737717AB96371201680 . 395776 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rpcss.dll

[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 020CEAAEDC8EB655B6506B8C70D53BB6 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\services.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0E776ED5F7CC9F94299E70461B7B8185 . 108544 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\services.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0E776ED5F7CC9F94299E70461B7B8185 . 108544 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\services.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . C6CE6EEC82F187615D1002BB3BB50ED4 . 108032 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\services.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . D8E14A61ACC1D4A6CD0D38AEBAC7FA3B . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 126C45C2EF4F660D1DAC8D1D9D167903 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 7435B108B935E42EA92CA94F59C8E717 . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spoolsv.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\winlogon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\winlogon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\winlogon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE . 502272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winlogon.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 06F247492BC786CE5C24A23E178C711A . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 06F247492BC786CE5C24A23E178C711A . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 06F247492BC786CE5C24A23E178C711A . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\system32\comctl32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . A77DFB85FAEE49D66C74DA6024EBC69B . 611328 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\comctl32.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 10654F9DDCEA9C46CFB77554231BE73B . 60416 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cryptsvc.dll

[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\system32\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:23 . F17F6226BDC0CD5F0BEF0DAF84D29BEC . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . 19A799805B24990867B00C120D300C3A . 246272 . . [2001.12.4414.701] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB950974$\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . 19A799805B24990867B00C120D300C3A . 246272 . . [2001.12.4414.701] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\es.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 12:00 . ACD36A2DD7D1E9D8A060AA651DC07E63 . 243200 . . [2001.12.4414.258] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\es.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\imm32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\imm32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\imm32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 87CA7CE6469577F059297B9D6556D66D . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\imm32.dll

[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . DA11D9D6ECBDF0F93436A4B7C13F7BEC . 991744 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB959426\SP3QFE\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C24B983D211C34DA8FCC1AC38477971D . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB959426$\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C24B983D211C34DA8FCC1AC38477971D . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\kernel32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 888190E31455FAD793312F8D087146EB . 983552 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\kernel32.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . C2BBD044C741EA4292016C36F718D2E4 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\linkinfo.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\lpk.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\lpk.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\lpk.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 74D66B3DE265E8789153414E75175F26 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lpk.dll

[-] 2010-02-25 . 7054F6ADC9B670887659F1561603B0D0 . 5944832 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7054F6ADC9B670887659F1561603B0D0 . 5944832 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\4de233d8d67cd9916ac28a2d43724f55\SP3GDR\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7054F6ADC9B670887659F1561603B0D0 . 5944832 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7054F6ADC9B670887659F1561603B0D0 . 5944832 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 974772C74DA7C7A8E7C813A9908A845F . 5946880 . . [8.00.6001.22995] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB980182-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 974772C74DA7C7A8E7C813A9908A845F . 5946880 . . [8.00.6001.22995] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\4de233d8d67cd9916ac28a2d43724f55\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . BE6EEBEF636773A8E7A82214E81C563A . 5942784 . . [8.00.6001.18876] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB980182-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . E6B64C6C729BBC38AB7CC92CE33F97A5 . 5945856 . . [8.00.6001.22967] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978207-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . C0F9AC6FAB2C788FFEE3E69585A0E93F . 5944320 . . [8.00.6001.22945] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976325-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . CBB1EF54B86EDB78649909DD1699E5CA . 5940736 . . [8.00.6001.18854] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB978207-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-22 . CDA69BC1C23B0EA033B989F67CB722FF . 5939712 . . [8.00.6001.18852] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976325-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-22 . A6CF28C6E0B6D10098AB601D85EE55E8 . 5943296 . . [8.00.6001.22942] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976749-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . 0E49677EE57A928765FC47FFBACD5326 . 5940224 . . [8.00.6001.18828] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976749-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . B68F6E6C66D17D9EDABF3D5DA71046DA . 5942272 . . [8.00.6001.22918] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB974455-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 5A32B43A48D6DCA339BF24105D9A028F . 5937152 . . [8.00.6001.18812] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F25D866DD486AD30E05E5596CB363C3E . 5938176 . . [8.00.6001.22902] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-05-13 . EEAADAA744B20E68CF5EB4FBB4F8AFA9 . 5936128 . . [8.00.6001.18783] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-05-13 . EEAADAA744B20E68CF5EB4FBB4F8AFA9 . 5936128 . . [8.00.6001.18783] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\97fe76a20161cb86e78057600e7c82a0\SP3GDR\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-05-13 . 1290E417BF806185CC7B2845E78A104E . 5936128 . . [8.00.6001.22873] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB969897-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-05-13 . 1290E417BF806185CC7B2845E78A104E . 5936128 . . [8.00.6001.22873] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\97fe76a20161cb86e78057600e7c82a0\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-04-29 . 2B4315EC9E3124408A2A5074C4B97700 . 3596288 . . [7.00.6000.16850] . . c:\windows\ie8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-04-29 . C6FD770D518FB024245A0EE217D72BC1 . 3598336 . . [7.00.6000.21045] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB969897-IE7\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-03-07 . D469A0EBA2EF5C6BEE8065B7E3196E5E . 5937152 . . [8.00.6001.18702] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB969897-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-02-21 . 1BB754AB47B327DE8DBF2FA18C36357C . 3596800 . . [7.00.6000.21015] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB963027-IE7\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-02-20 . C7C3E41CC2F6EB4A629FE2184136C098 . 3595264 . . [7.00.6000.16825] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB969897-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-01-17 . 3B413267DA8AE71C20E5EF3E54F74728 . 3594752 . . [7.00.6000.16809] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB963027-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-01-16 . CC9D001B7370B292C35B366CA05B12B4 . 3596288 . . [7.00.6000.20996] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB961260-IE7\SP2QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-12-13 . 121EC39A64D64205A88C2C45B034B455 . 3593216 . . [7.00.6000.16788] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-12-13 . C79FAD61CD4A26ED5AA8C16D991C6FBD . 3594752 . . [7.00.6000.20973] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB960714-IE7\SP2QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-10-17 . EACAEDEF6FA2A969DE5B36190D45396F . 3593216 . . [7.00.6000.16762] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-10-16 . B74F31A4BD83797D7A083F922169287D . 3595264 . . [7.00.6000.20935] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB958215-IE7\SP2QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-08-27 . 1AD035E04A7068EC2820B055A3131ED8 . 3593216 . . [7.00.6000.16735] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-08-26 . 25CC085720EE3617FD1F8AB9E2F7CAB2 . 3594752 . . [7.00.6000.20900] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956390-IE7\SP2QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-04-24 . 8976CAB317105F7431B08EA32AB73C65 . 3591680 . . [7.00.6000.16674] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-04-23 . 4D612FF5D3B7EEF200595AE6F95D5E68 . 3593728 . . [7.00.6000.20815] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950759-IE7\SP2QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A706E122B398FE1AB85CB9B75D044223 . 3066880 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ie7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A706E122B398FE1AB85CB9B75D044223 . 3066880 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\mshtml.dll
[-] 2007-08-13 . C6EC2493346ED8888A549F59210A8ED3 . 3578368 . . [7.00.5730.13] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 376E0843B2356CA91CEC8D9837A56FF7 . 3003392 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mshtml.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B0FEFA816D61EC66AA765DDF534EAB5E . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msvcrt.dll

[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B4138E99236F0F57D4CF49BAE98A0746 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B4138E99236F0F57D4CF49BAE98A0746 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\mswsock.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4E74AF063C3271FBEA20DD940CFD1184 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mswsock.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\netlogon.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll

[-] 2009-12-09 . 05BE3D9A71972223AFF6A3C823BA51B1 . 2189312 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB977165\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 78EC47F9B9A3A1D539262D8834C896CE . 2189184 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 78EC47F9B9A3A1D539262D8834C896CE . 2189184 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 9696C553F994340CD6AA5C5A724C3A19 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 9696C553F994340CD6AA5C5A724C3A19 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . 78FCC97CD878D4CF5B5D2158A5A7CF92 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB977165$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . FDE779EA1A564EBFE16F4E0F82B61BAD . 2189312 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB971486\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-02-08 . EFE8EACE83EAAD5849A7A548FB75B584 . 2189184 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 0CBA44D0938D57F334C0862424148B70 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB971486$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2008-08-15 . 31914172342BFF330063F343AC6958FE . 2189184 . . [5.1.2600.5657] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956841\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2008-08-14 . F6F8245B3A2E9CA834DD318E7AE0C6D0 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5657] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2008-04-13 . 0C89243C7C3EE199B96FCC16990E0679 . 2188928 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2008-04-13 . 40F8880122A030A7E9E1FEDEA833B33D . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956841$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2005-06-23 . 5611F453C6D20AB0552956F39BCDDB88 . 2136064 . . [5.1.2600.2705] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntoskrnl.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\powrprof.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 1B5F6923ABB450692E9FE0672C897AED . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\powrprof.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\scecli.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A . 180224 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\sfc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E8A12A12EA9088B4327D49EDCA3ADD3E . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sfc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 8F078AE4ED187AAABC0A305146DE6716 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\svchost.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EB4A4187D74A8EFDCBEA3EA2CB1BDFBD . 246272 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tapisrv.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\user32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . C72661F8552ACE7C5C85E16A3CF505C4 . 577024 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\user32.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . D6419F9F5FEDAD0C92D29744608BE207 . 50688 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe

[-] 2010-02-25 . 7A42CFED96CDA7F2FB1A26D1F9F65775 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7A42CFED96CDA7F2FB1A26D1F9F65775 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\4de233d8d67cd9916ac28a2d43724f55\SP3GDR\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7A42CFED96CDA7F2FB1A26D1F9F65775 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7A42CFED96CDA7F2FB1A26D1F9F65775 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 4458D59F2B0369F4D3B137541D284041 . 919040 . . [8.00.6001.22995] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB980182-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 4458D59F2B0369F4D3B137541D284041 . 919040 . . [8.00.6001.22995] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\4de233d8d67cd9916ac28a2d43724f55\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . FF4241C74E0C0A5AFFFE05F584213ECB . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18876] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB980182-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . 5E1F666B8955FD77E65D65C4C4D882A3 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22967] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978207-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . 6AF52998B90F72FF2325D84D90EDA1CC . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22945] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976325-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . 75240F6EDBCE7B85DF66874407D38A4F . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18854] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB978207-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . CF0A5FE05BF614C24950D8FAEC1BC309 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18828] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976325-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . 972B226BDAD71C55F3CC9A72BBF8F1C1 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22918] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB974455-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 7E8A47A2E6561274B83E257CE74803FD . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.18806] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 38114DAB42FB2EB84D1726C42B8D80C5 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.22896] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-05-13 . 366C72AF6970DB7BB39AB0142BF09DB5 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.18783] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-05-13 . 366C72AF6970DB7BB39AB0142BF09DB5 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.18783] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\97fe76a20161cb86e78057600e7c82a0\SP3GDR\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-05-13 . C0EB6850C8A02A154281749DC61FAF22 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.22873] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB969897-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-05-13 . C0EB6850C8A02A154281749DC61FAF22 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.22873] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\97fe76a20161cb86e78057600e7c82a0\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-04-29 . 8E2D471157B0DF329D8D0EA5D83B0DDB . 827392 . . [7.00.6000.16850] . . c:\windows\ie8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-04-29 . 62CCA075F44015147B8971DAFFBCFF76 . 828928 . . [7.00.6000.21045] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB969897-IE7\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-03-07 . 6CE32F7778061CCC5814D5E0F282D369 . 914944 . . [8.00.6001.18702] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB969897-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-03-03 . 28775945CCD53DEE280EF58DEA1A94C4 . 826368 . . [7.00.6000.16827] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB969897-IE7\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-03-03 . C8667854873938CA13C986F16B0CD183 . 828416 . . [7.00.6000.21020] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB963027-IE7\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-12-20 . 044E0A4E9FE97C0FB9AFE9C89E2A82E6 . 827904 . . [7.00.6000.20978] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB961260-IE7\SP2QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-12-20 . A82935D32D0672E8FF4E91AE398E901C . 826368 . . [7.00.6000.16791] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB963027-IE7\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-10-16 . 6741EAF7B7F110E803A6E38F6E5FA6B0 . 826368 . . [7.00.6000.16762] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-10-16 . 0D5B75171FF51775B630A431B6C667E8 . 827904 . . [7.00.6000.20935] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB958215-IE7\SP2QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-08-26 . 77C192FE56A70D7FA0247BA0A6201C32 . 827904 . . [7.00.6000.20900] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956390-IE7\SP2QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-08-26 . EF8EBA98145BFA44E80D17A3B3453300 . 826368 . . [7.00.6000.16735] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-04-23 . F6589BE784647CFDBC22EA51CCB1A57A . 826368 . . [7.00.6000.16674] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-04-23 . 41546B396A526918DA7995A02EA04E51 . 827392 . . [7.00.6000.20815] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950759-IE7\SP2QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 7A4F775ABB2F1C97DEF3E73AFA2FAEDD . 666112 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ie7\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 7A4F775ABB2F1C97DEF3E73AFA2FAEDD . 666112 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\wininet.dll
[-] 2007-08-13 . A4A0FC92358F39538A6494C42EF99FE9 . 818688 . . [7.00.5730.13] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\wininet.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . C0823FC5469663BA63E7DB88F9919D70 . 656384 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wininet.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 2ED0B7F12A60F90092081C50FA0EC2B2 . 82944 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ws2_32.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 . 1032192 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\srsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92BDF74F12D6CBEC43C94D4B7F804838 . 170496 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\srsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . FD924D89AD98F127DF2F94CAE24333C3 . 38400 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 49911DD39E023BB6C45E4E436CFBD297 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wscntfy.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . EEF46DAB68229A14DA3D8E73C99E2959 . 129536 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\xmlprov.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\eventlog.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 . 55808 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 30A609E00BD1D4FFC49D6B5A432BE7F2 . 1580544 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sfcfiles.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . DC181AE949C9A27D7FAEDBF08844D89E . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2004-08-04 . 24232996A38C0B0CF151C2140AE29FC8 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ctfmon.exe

[-] 2008-04-14 . 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . E7518DC542D3EBDCB80EDD98462C7821 . 134656 . . [6.00.2900.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\shsvcs.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\regsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 3151427DB7D87107D1C5BE58FAC53960 . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\regsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 92360854316611F6CC471612213C3D92 . 190976 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\schedsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4B8D61792F7175BED48859CC18CE4E38 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssdpsrv.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\termsrv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . B60C877D16D9C880B952FDA04ADF16E6 . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\termsrv.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 9C3C12975C97119412802B181FBEEFFE . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\appmgmts.dll

[-] 2004-08-04 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\acpiec.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\acpiec.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 16:39 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 16:39 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 16:39 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 16:39 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\aec.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 02:39 . 841F385C6CFAF66B58FBD898722BB4F0 . 142464 . . [5.1.2601.2078] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\aec.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\agp440.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 . 42368 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys

[-] 2008-04-13 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2008-04-13 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2004-08-04 . 4448006B6BC60E6C027932CFC38D6855 . 29056 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ip6fw.sys

[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . CDDD4416B2B4C7295FE3FDB6DDE57E4E . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . CDDD4416B2B4C7295FE3FDB6DDE57E4E . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . CDDD4416B2B4C7295FE3FDB6DDE57E4E . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\system32\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 00:11 . CDDD4416B2B4C7295FE3FDB6DDE57E4E . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 12:00 . DDF8D47ACF8FC3FE5F7F2B95C4D4D136 . 924432 . . [4.1.6140] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mfc40u.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 . 95FD808E4AC22ABA025A7B3EAC0375D2 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.2180] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msgsvc.dll

[-] 2008-04-14 00:12 . C7E39EA41233E9F5B86C8DA3A9F1E4A8 . 52224 . . [9.0.1.56] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\system32\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2004-08-04 12:00 . C086483E3DBA8C1C0A687EC8D5B3D4C1 . 52224 . . [9.0.1.56] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mspmsnsv.dll

[-] 2009-12-09 . FFDCE1EEA79C678C40237D4E031E5B51 . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB977165\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 089F1E207B067A4DDEB2EEC37BBB1AA7 . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 089F1E207B067A4DDEB2EEC37BBB1AA7 . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . A6683E23468776F75EB2D8C6A02AAD3B . 2066048 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . A6683E23468776F75EB2D8C6A02AAD3B . 2066048 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-08-05 . 363B2BBEE0AEDC9E5433616D0AD0236A . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB971486\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . 32B1A971183EC22DD91EEDA61C499E7C . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB977165$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65D4220799E6FC2CB079070A6393CC0E . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB971486$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 607352B9CB3D708C67F6039097801B5A . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2008-08-14 . A25E9B86EFFB2AF33BF51E676B68BFB0 . 2066048 . . [5.1.2600.5657] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956841\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2008-08-14 . 8206B5F94A6A9450E934029420C1693F . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5657] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2008-04-13 . 7F653A89F6E89E3AE0D49830EECE35D4 . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956841$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2008-04-13 . 109F8E3E3C82E337BB71B6BC9B895D61 . 2065792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2005-06-23 . 65F4B29A0793ADB5D924FB3F47F1BCA4 . 2015744 . . [5.1.2600.2705] . . c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntkrnlpa.exe

[-]

If you boot to Ubuntu it should be fine.
To be honest with you, the only viable option for you with this pc, is to do a full re-format. this is solely because of it having virut on it. It is a very insidious virus that infects almost every executable on the system.
Mikiemoes is one of the best around for cleaning out PC infections. Read what she has to say here about Virut.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the article; I think I was fairly resigned to a reformat anyway, so that's not a big deal.

So what you're saying is, transferring files other than EXE or SCR to a drive from booting with Ubuntu LiveCD is definitely safe? If so, that's great, I'll just do that and reformat.

Thanks for all your help in this matter! you've been very kind, patient, and knowledgeable, and it's much appreciated.

Nothing is ever 100%, but I would be very confident to say that you can transfer non-executables safely :)

Just one more thing, I'm booting from liveCD now and opening all XML, HTML or TXT files gives me the message "this is an executable text file, what do you want to do with it?" (display/run), etc. Should that give me cause for concern or is this normal? It sounds like this is what all windows txt files do when opened up in Ubuntu, but I'm not sure.

Thanks again for all your help! ~ hopefully I'll be able to get back on my feet soon.

Really not sure on that one, not ever having used Ubuntu.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.