Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, so please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong sub-forum, but this is the one I thought would fit best!

I seem to have a virus or spyware that created duplicate icons of things such as IE, Outlook Express, Winamp and Media Player on my toolbar.. I tried deleting them but it doesn't seem to work.. It seems like every couple of days it creates more of them labelled under "quick launch" on the toolbar, and at the moment I have so many duplicate ones I can only fit about three of my active windows that are open...

I have updated and performed a full scan with Microsoft Antispyware and AVG but it only found one thing and had supposedly cleaned it but everytime I restart the problem is still there..

I would really appreciate any ideas or programs I should install and scan with in order to know what I'm dealing with!

Thanks very much

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.