I have the AV security suite virus, and I am trying to remove it. RIght now I am using my sister's laptop. I tried starting it in safe mode with networking but Cisco is retarded and wants me to enter a password that I don't know, so I copied the installer over on a thumb drive, but when I try to install it on my computer, it says the Administrator has made it so I can't install it. How do I fix this.

"so I copied the installer over on a thumb drive, but when I try to install it on my computer, it says the Administrator has made it so I can't install it. How do I fix this."
The installer for what? What you would need to use is Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
But first you will need to stop the processes that are blocking your work. To do this you need to use rkill.
RKill only terminates processes, after running it you should not reboot your computer as any malware processes that are set to start automatically, will just start up again. Instead, after running RKill you should scan your computer using your malware removal tool of choice. If there is a problem after running RKill, just reboot your computer and you will be back to where you started before running the program.
When RKill is run it will display a console screen. That console screen will continue to run until it RKill has finished. Once finished, the box will close and a log will be displayed showing all of the processes that were terminated by RKill and while RKill was running.
Depending on the malware that is installed on the computer, when you run RKill you may see a message from the malware stating that the program could not be run because it is a virus or is infected.
These warnings are just fake alerts by the malware that has hijacked your computer trying to protect itself. Two methods that you can try to get past this and allow RKill to run are:

1. When you receive the warning message, leave the message on the screen and try running RKill again.
2. If that does not work, just keep launching RKill until it catches and stays up long enough to kill the malware
On a final note, when you download and run RKill, certain anti-virus programs may state that the program is a security risk. This is because some of the tools used by RKill can be used for good or bad, though the programs themselves are perfectly harmless, and most anti-virus programs just lump them into the bad category.
Here are the links for the executable files. Try one, if it doesn't work then try the next until one works.
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.com
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.exe
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.scr
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/eXplorer.exe
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/iExplore.exe

After it works DO NOT reboot. But then continue with these instructions:
Now you should download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, or MBAM, from the following location and save it to your desktop:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Download Link (Download page will open in a new window)

If you are unable to connect to the site to download Malwarebytes', please go back and do steps 3-6 again and make sure the infection has not reenabled the proxy settings.
# Once downloaded, close all programs and Windows on your computer, including this one.

# Double-click on the icon on your desktop named mbam-setup.exe. This will start the installation of MBAM onto your computer.

# When the installation begins, keep following the prompts in order to continue with the installation process. Do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing, make sure you leave both the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware checked. Then click on the Finish button. If MalwareBytes' prompts you to reboot, please do not do so.

# MBAM will now automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. As MBAM will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box
# On the Scanner tab, make sure the the Perform full scan option is selected and then click on the Scan button to start scanning your computer for AV Security Suite related files.

# MBAM will now start scanning your computer for malware. This process can take quite a while, so we suggest you go and do something else and periodically check on the status of the scan.
# When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
# Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
# When MBA-M finishes, Notepad will open with the log. Please save it where you can find it easily. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt.
Reboot the computer, this is VERY important.
Come back here with the MBA-M log and post it here.
Judy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.