While surfing the net my pages show hyperlinks that go directly to a search window linked to www.lightspeedsearch.net. These hyperlinks are also posted on my personal internet page (www.olddominiondairygoats.com) which show up on computers that don't have the same hyperlink problems on other web sites.

How do I get rid of this?

Jolene
Virginia

Hi,
Download CleanUp and install it.
Run CleanUp! and click "Options.." button. Here move the "Quick Setup" slider to "Thorough Cleanup" position. Uncheck the option "Delete Favorites Palces/Bookmarks", if you have any bookmarks. Click "OK" to return to main window, and click "CleanUp!" to start cleaning. After it completes, click "Close" and click "No" to avoid logging off.

Download Ewido and install it. Run it and in the main screen, click "Update" and click "Start Update".
After the update process, click on the "Scanner" button in the left menu, then click on the "Complete System Scan" button.
If ewido finds anything, it will pop up a notification. You can select "Clean" and check the boxes "Perform action with all infections" and "Create encrypted backup" before clicking on OK.
When the scan finishes, click on "Save Report". This will create a text file.

Next, download HijackThis and unzip it to dedicated folder (like C:\HijackThisFolder\hijackthis.exe).
Then run it and click the button Do a System scan and save log file. HijackThis will perform a scan and saves the log file as hijackthis.log in the same folder where it is installed and it also opens the file automatically.
Copy the entire contents of the file and post it here along with Ewido log.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.