hi,

this is a log from a development computer, where web, iis, and other services, and sql starts on loggin. but this process is taking a rather long time, and i dont want to fix anything myself without knowing whether the objects in the log are infact nasties. is there anything obviously suspicious to you???

thx!

btw, when i was using this page in firefox before, the Manage Attachments button didnt appear

btw, i hav double checked the log against the notice : Fixes for Specific Infections, and according to that, i guess the log seems ok.

but can you pls tell me, first question, wot are the 04 objects: [nwiz] and [internat.exe] ??? they're not in the format of .. /Program Files, so i'm not sure about them.

and my 2nd question is, in cleaning my computer, i cant seem to find the Prefetch directory anywhere on my computer. i hav searched for it on the whole drive. is it not under WINNT (as there's no WINDOWS) in windows2000?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.