Hi,
Well it seems to be a virus or maybe I deleted something important from my computer by accident but each time I try going on a site that has music or a video an error message comes up and I don't really have a choice except to click on "Send error message" or "Don't send" and then all my internet explorer windows close.
I've scanned my computer a couple of times already but nothing shows up.
Does anyone know what's wrong or what programs I can download to get rid of this?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,
Well it seems to be a virus or maybe I deleted something important from my computer by accident but each time I try going on a site that has music or a video an error message comes up and I don't really have a choice except to click on "Send error message" or "Don't send" and then all my internet explorer windows close.
I've scanned my computer a couple of times already but nothing shows up.
Does anyone know what's wrong or what programs I can download to get rid of this?

What's wrong: Generic IE error.
Fix: Download Mozilla/Opera, whatever other browser you want they are all much more stable than IE.

Okay, thanks =)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.