my computer has windows xp and it was already activated before. now, i'm receiving this message that windows xp needs to be activated. i click yes and it will just log-off.
- i booted in safemode - go.
- checked that there is a reset.bat at C:\windows\repair\reset.bat
- deleted the reset.bat file, unchecked it under msconfig and restarted - nogo.
- tried system restore - nogo.
- tried last know config - nogo.
- tried chkdsk /r - nogo.
- tried safemode with networking - nogo.
inside reset.bat is the ff:
Rem: Brought to you by: By the best, The only
Rem: people that did it.
Rem: AngelDeath, Epyx, Slanchoca, DopeWeasel, Meph.
Rem: The now Famous 5.
inuse.exe security %systemroot%\system32\config\security /y >nul
any assistance will be much appreciated.