Hello,
My other, more important, computer is unable to use any mouse on it. We've cleaned the two mouses we've tried, A ball mouse and A lasor mouse. We think it might be a virus because there is a helper that comes and help us that plays on the computer on MSN. But we think he might have possibly been on a chat line and picked up a virus. Someone tell me an option I might be able to do? Thanks. The curser just stays in one spot and won't move. :sad:

Thanks, Ezziebelle

Hello,
My other, more important, computer is unable to use any mouse on it. We've cleaned the two mouses we've tried, A ball mouse and A lasor mouse. We think it might be a virus because there is a helper that comes and help us that plays on the computer on MSN. But we think he might have possibly been on a chat line and picked up a virus. Someone tell me an option I might be able to do? Thanks. The curser just stays in one spot and won't move. :sad:

Thanks, Ezziebelle

I have the same problem and it must be a virus I pick up somewhwer online....and I will let you know when I resolve this problem...running a computer with no mouse is like driving a car with no tires it really sucks!!!!!...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.