Can you all tell me what control panel you are using and reason of using it?

1. cPanel
2. xPanel
3. LayeredPanel
others
thanks and advanced.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Used to use Plesk. Not using anything right now (thanks to my amazing sysadmins).

I use cPanel on all of my hosting servers and my private server. It has the most features and functionality. It has an interface for everyone; admins, resellers and end-users. It has been around longer than any other control panel, so the developers have had a lot of time to improve it. Their support is quality, too. My last experience with Parallels was when I used ModernBill and they bought it out. They ended up charging extra just to be able to open a support ticket with them to ask a question. I don't know if they do that for the Plesk panel or if they stopped charging extra all together.

If you decide to use cPanel, the trick is to buy servers from a company who is partnered with them can give you a good rate and knows how to support it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.