I actually made a perl robot myself. I have it running on one of my linux boxes and it uses the Net::AIM and Chatbot::Eliza. You can IM it at devstarbot :) I think that aim bots can be used for more than just chatting. I want to implement some kind of remote administration through it, now that would be neat.
hi, i am trying to make a bot myself. i was hoping to do this in php - but i see you used perl. i do not want an ai bot, i simply want to send a message to my aim name everytime something happens on a site. could you help me out at all?
Ive created some nice flash interfaces for AILm, which I sell on my site. The ebot basic costs $10. This is an Anime girl that you can use on your site. However, if you want access to the back end It costs $95. I have created skins for Marilyn Monroe, Frankenstein, a few dolly birds, a waiter cartoon . the site is www.a.i.thoughtstroke.com
I am a frehser in IT industry. My company has put me on a project where i need to build a bot for following purpose..
1. We will be having a list of Hotmail email accounts and there passwords
2. A bot will logon to an hotmail account from the list and will reply to all messages
3. The same thing will be repeted for all the email accounts in the list.
4. After finishing with all the email accounts in list, it will again get back to the first account and see if any replies are there..
5. If any replies are there the bot will reply them (this process will be followed for all the email accounts in the list)
6. If a person has replied twice he will be added to ignore list so that no more msgs are sent to him.
I dont know what to do? So can anybody help me? Where to start which language to use? How to do ?
Please Reply me. Your help will be a great contribution for my work...
i am a student of diploma in electronics and telecomm
can anyone suggest me projects related to the below domains:-
electrical and electronics