Hi, I just got a refurbished netbook with windows 7. I tried to install a trial version of MS Office 2007 but after I enter my product key I keep getting a message saying the trial period is over, and the features of Outlook, Word, etc. are still disabled. How do I remove a previously loaded trial version of Office 2007 and use the trial one that I downloaded since I've owned the netbook? I did remove the programs from the control panel before I downloaded my trial version but when I entered the product key & did the restart it's still saying the trial period is over. If I have to remove the programs again won't I be removing my trial version now and if so how can I get a new trial?

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Xlphos

Hello,

If you can't fix your problem try giving the beta a go for now Microsoft Office 2010 beta.

Yes, that worked for me! Thanks so much! 2010 isn't bad so far. Do you know how long this trial is good for?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.