Hello, I was trying to help my friend fix her pc, I'm usually fairly decent on working on them,but this has me stumped. Her son is trying to load his club penguin, and on IE 8, after he logs in and selects an area to play, it crashes and reloads back to log in, then, it will crash completely. I tried d/l google chrome, same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled flash, still no luck. I cleared the cache, temp folder, etc, still no luck, any ideas?

And, the other issue, his mom uses sbc yahoo, when her son, or ex logs in, it will display their name, and the normal yahoo mail inbox, when she tries to log in, it will say "Hi, %name%" and the rest is a blank page, any clues on that? thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi,I would love to help but have no idea what club penguin is ,and i don't use yahoo because it was never but trouble[it sucks ] for me in the early yrs .good luck

lol thanks, club penguin is some sort of kid mmo. Yeah i agree yahoo is horrible now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.