hi, can anyone please tell me how to get my Run again after it disappeared from my start list

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi, can anyone please tell me how to get my Run again after it disappeared from my start list

Right click on your taskbar, properties, start menu tab, customize, then look for the checkbox to add back the Run command. Lots of useful other options in there as well. Hope this helps.

Right click on the task bar at the bottom of the screen and select Properties. CLick the Start Menu tab at the top of the dialog box and then click customize next to the start menu style you have selected. Go down through the list till you see the option for Run and check the option to show it in the menu.

thanks alot. it worked

It would be unusual for a registry cleaner to reverse any user-selectable policy. But then they occasionally alter vital keys and blow the OS to the sky, so why not..?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.