Hello

I've just completed (a few months ago) a One Year Networking course. This course went followed a few certification paths, including;

As well as a few others.

For this next year, apart from working full-time, I have decided to try and complete 3 or 4 of these certifications. Here is the list of certifications I am endeavouring to achieve;

• MCSE
  • CCNA
  • CCNP

If you could please recommend some course material (such as: Videos, Books, Articles, Websites etc.) to study, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

NOTE: Those subjects listed with (completed) means that I have already achieved that certification.

Hello

I have recently been suggested that instead of going for the MCSE, that I should instead go for these certifications: MCP, MCITP & MCTS.

However, it seems that I can go from the MCSE, to the newer certifications, thus certifying myself for Server 2003 and Server 2008.

Also another reason to go for the MCSE, is that the MCSE is very well known in the industry, so it may be better to get the MCSE and the newer certifications.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Panarchy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.