hello please help me,i already have newly installed internet connection at my home...i have only one P.C now my problem, i want only to put limited access website to my computer because i have 2 little brothers 1 little sister there age, the boys 8yrs.old and 11yrs.old my youngest sister is 6 yrs of age.. and i don't want them to access website that are not allowed to them like those phornographics..etc...can you please help me how to block those website...hoping for your positive responds...

sknake commented: duplicate posts -1

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you are having a IE. Then, You can block a site by following the directions below:

1. Load your Internet explorer
2. Click Tools
3. Click Internet Options
4. Click the Privacy tab
5. Under the Privacy window, Click Sites
6. Type in the site address that you want to Block and Click OK. Remember this technique only blocks on one site at a time. Parental control software will allow you to block multiple sites and categories.

If you are having a IE. Then, You can block a site by following the directions below:

1. Load your Internet explorer
2. Click Tools
3. Click Internet Options
4. Click the Privacy tab
5. Under the Privacy window, Click Sites
6. Type in the site address that you want to Block and Click OK. Remember this technique only blocks on one site at a time. Parental control software will allow you to block multiple sites and categories.

hello sir thank you for the reply, I'm using mozilla firefox...sir can you teach me the parental control software sir where i can get that sir..hoping for your positive responds...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.