Sign up to connect with verruckt24 and gain access to their complete profile
froppy commented on a post in What 's the use of new keyword ?: Unhelpful. Always answer instead of referring elsewhere for the people who get to this page by searching. +0
maydhyam commented on a post in Marco Polo: Yup! +0
GeniusLives commented on a post in how to use stringtkenizer to separate sentences in a document: I agree. +0
java.. commented on a post in Cannot find symbol error: ridicule someone's reply... +0
musthafa.aj commented on a post in how to use stringtkenizer to separate sentences in a document: offending by making fun of my word "SolvedThreads" +0
Ezzaral commented on a post in hey guys...can someone help me??: Sounds about right to me. +10
Salem commented on a post in hey guys...can someone help me??: LOL +19
VilePlecenta commented on a post in student help: Wall of text +0
Nick Evan commented on a post in student help: Finally someone with a descent post in this thread. +12
__avd commented on a post in What's wrong?: Thanks! +6
Salem commented on a post in projects topics: Bravo, well said!!!! +19
Salem commented on a post in Need a J2ee Project 4 Attainment of My M.Sc(IT): Yes! +19
Salem commented on a post in java project ideas for students: Well said +36
ahihihi... commented on a post in Unique band names: :) +1
csurfer commented on a post in Unique band names: Good one there lol... +3
Salem commented on a post in i need help pleaz >>: Tsk tsk, he wanted "4" help and you only gave him 3 links ;) +36
Sky Diploma commented on a post in A little game!: Lol I agree +3
VernonDozier commented on a post in java unscrambler: Some good ideas here. +15
WaltP commented on a post in Yes or No: It was a perfectly good yes/no question -- quite griping -3
Grn Xtrm commented on a post in Unique band names: Great suggestion. Thanks. +1
BestJewSinceJC commented on a post in java slide show: good advice +4
MosaicFuneral commented on a post in finally i saw her face(Narue): He's just so easy to play with. +3
Salem commented on a post in I need serious help. its urgent.: Share and enjoy - although it seems they shared somewhere else and left. +29
Comatose commented on a post in Sage is needed.: Yup. FTW! +12
stephen84s commented on a post in code required: lolzzz +7
VernonDozier commented on a post in code required: It certainly suggests that to me. +11
jasimp commented on a post in converting array strings to 1's and 0's: He may have kept it short but he had more links ;) +9
darkagn commented on a post in JFrame and MouseClick events: Good idea to section off the image, thanks :) +3

The End.