what is an ide
how is it different from traditional java platform ?
what is java beans?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

What is a search engine?

commented: I like that +2

i didnt get u

i didnt get u

He probably knew you won't.

An IDE is an Integrated Development Environment. It is, at it's most basic level, a jumped up editor with compiler capability.

Java Beans, at their most basic, are simple Java Classes where all members are private with getter and setter methods.

Okay? I have no idea why anyone would want to "vote down" that post, but ......

To each his/her own, I guess. What about it was disagreed with would interest me though.

commented: Sod the up/down thumb twiddlers, here's a vote that kicks ass! :) +19
commented: .. up vote .. +4

Okay? I have no idea why anyone would want to "vote down" that post, but ......

To each his/her own, I guess. What about it was disagreed with would interest me though.

Another victim of the anonymous down voting, raises the issues that we have so often discussed regarding that matter in other threads

Another victim of the anonymous down voting, raises the issues that we have so often discussed regarding that matter in other threads

i request daniweb admin need to more clarify about

what kind of question need to be asked?

list of exception that should not be in thread...

people who are not aware of rules and regulation maybe a newbie asking some questions that violate our rules should be warned first time without affecting their reputation ..

if the doing repeatedly then we should affect them..

cause some guys(newbies) come to daniweb interestingly..

if we disappoint them by putting negative mark at very first attempt of them, they are not like to come here to discuss more..

so any how i would like to warn guys if doing mistakes at their first post ...
other than we should affect them..:idea:

i request daniweb admin need to more clarify about

what kind of question need to be asked?

list of exception that should not be in thread...

people who are not aware of rules and regulation maybe a newbie asking some questions that violate our rules should be warned first time without affecting their reputation ..

if the doing repeatedly then we should affect them..

cause some guys(newbies) come to daniweb interestingly..

if we disappoint them by putting negative mark at very first attempt of them, they are not like to come here to discuss more..

so any how i would like to warn guys if doing mistakes at their first post ...
other than we should affect them..:idea:

I find this post interesting, considering you're the guy who routinely gives people full code solutions instead of trying to guide them towards the answer with explanations and code segments. That is the last time I will mention it, but just so you know, it annoys me a great deal.

:)

hai this thread is posted by me
i just signed into the site n i am shocked to see the arguments
n someone marking unclear to masijade!!!
i am new to this site n as far as i know he is highly talented n has good patience in clearing the doubts of people
and i think this site is for people to develop their programing skills and so i think its not so good to spend our time in this way instead of discussing and improving ourselves
thank you

hai this thread is posted by me
i just signed into the site n i am shocked to see the arguments
n someone marking unclear to masijade!!!
i am new to this site n as far as i know he is highly talented n has good patience in clearing the doubts of people
and i think this site is for people to develop their programing skills and so i think its not so good to spend our time in this way instead of discussing and improving ourselves
thank you

All this, by the person who started this crap in the first place. When Salem wrote "Have you ever heard of a search engine ?" He meant to ask you in a very polite way that why wouldn't you consider searching something on the net first. Not only this, we have a lot of such threads started by you. Consider searching as the first option before you post anything, read the rules of the forum about posting and asking for help and while you are at it up vote the post masijade so kindly wrote for you.

I spent as much time thinking about my first answer, as you obviously spent thinking about your first question - in other words, a few seconds at best.

Your effort (asking a decent question, and showing some background in trying to solve it yourself) is rewarded by a reasonable amount of attention on our part. If it looks like you just typed the first thing that came into your head, then don't expect hours of research and detailed posts from us. Most of us have got far better things to do than be your personal search engine interface.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#answers
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#explicit

commented: Agreed +2

sir
i know what saleem meant to say
i saw that answer and i started to search for the meaning of search engine
and i did not open this site for a day
n i saw all this happening
ok if u think i have violated the rules
i kindly apolozise
thank u

commented: polite +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.