I have recently started taking this class called Computer Logic Online and I'm having trouble processing flowcharts and pseudocodes. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a question that I'm having trouble with.

Chocolate Delights Candy Company manufactures several types of candy. Design a flowchart or pseudocode for the following:

a. A program that accepts a candy name (for example,"chocolate-covered blueberries"), price per pound, and number of pounds sold in the average month, and displays the items data only if it is a best-selling item. Best selling items are those that sell more than 2000 pounds per month.
b. A program that accepts candy data continuously until eof and produces a report that lists high-prices, best selling items. Best selling items are those that sell more than 2000 pounds per month. High prices items are those that sell for $10 per pound or more.

Thanks,
ZDS187

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have recently started taking this class called Computer Logic Online and I'm having trouble processing flowcharts and pseudocodes. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a question that I'm having trouble with.

Chocolate Delights Candy Company manufactures several types of candy. Design a flowchart or pseudocode for the following:

a. A program that accepts a candy name (for example,"chocolate-covered blueberries"), price per pound, and number of pounds sold in the average month, and displays the items data only if it is a best-selling item. Best selling items are those that sell more than 2000 pounds per month.
b. A program that accepts candy data continuously until eof and produces a report that lists high-prices, best selling items. Best selling items are those that sell more than 2000 pounds per month. High prices items are those that sell for $10 per pound or more.

Thanks,
ZDS187

'A' shouldn't be too much of a problem, show us what you think the pseudocode should look like, and we'll tell you if you're right or which part could use some improvement.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.