I have recently started taking this class called Computer Logic Online and I'm having trouble processing flowcharts and pseudocodes. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a question that I'm having trouble with.

Chocolate Delights Candy Company manufactures several types of candy. Design a flowchart or pseudocode for the following:

a. A program that accepts a candy name (for example,"chocolate-covered blueberries"), price per pound, and number of pounds sold in the average month, and displays the items data only if it is a best-selling item. Best selling items are those that sell more than 2000 pounds per month.
b. A program that accepts candy data continuously until eof and produces a report that lists high-prices, best selling items. Best selling items are those that sell more than 2000 pounds per month. High prices items are those that sell for $10 per pound or more.

Thanks,
ZDS187

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nick Evan

I have recently started taking this class called Computer Logic Online and I'm having trouble processing flowcharts and pseudocodes. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a question that I'm having trouble with.

Chocolate Delights Candy Company manufactures several types of candy. Design a flowchart or pseudocode for the following:

a. A program that accepts a candy name (for example,"chocolate-covered blueberries"), price per pound, and number of pounds sold in the average month, and displays the items data only if it is a best-selling item. Best selling items are those that sell more than 2000 pounds per month.
b. A program that accepts candy data continuously until eof and produces a report that lists high-prices, best selling items. Best selling items are those that sell more than 2000 pounds per month. High prices items are those that sell for $10 per pound or more.

Thanks,
ZDS187

'A' shouldn't be too much of a problem, show us what you think the pseudocode should look like, and we'll tell you if you're right or which part could use some improvement.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.