Hi Guys!

Just wanted to ask if you guys know a good ONLINE school for Information Technology? ( maybe with some selected topics on computer science? ) I am currently finishing undergrad studies in Management from the philippines and I really need the following requirements:

1. An diploma/associate/undergrad degree (anything that does not require me an undergrad degree)

2. Covers most of the topics in IT, mostly Information systems and Java. Some selected stuff in CS would also be great

3. Can allow me to study 2 courses at the same time (thats why im getting an online education) and requires only a proof of HS education.

4. Without the requirement of being an american citizen

5. I guess taking tests like SAT's would be fine.

I could search the web... but there are just too many marketing campaigns that point to universities... which I've heard aren't really that good.

If you can't find one that's ok! But please share your experience if you did engage in online education! is it really worth it? Thank you!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,

I am currently attending Kaplan University Online going for my Bachelors of Science in Networking Technology. They do have international programs. This school is very reasonable on its classes to make a working person have the ability to go back to school. So far I am very happy with my decision to attend Kaplan considering all of the other schools available. At this point I have not got below the Deans List in my grades. I have been at Kaplan now for a year come March. I don't know if you'd be interested but here is the link in case you want to get a closer look.

http://www.kaplan.com/

Good luck!!

Hello, I'm currently enrolled in Ellis and find it's a very good program. I'm learning alot and the level of education is comparable to traditional on campus programs. You can major in IT, Computer Science, or a number of other majors. Here's a link if you want to check it out.

http://ellis.edu/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.