Just wanted to ask if you guys know a good ONLINE school for Information Technology? ( maybe with some selected topics on computer science? ) I am currently finishing undergrad studies in Management from the philippines and I really need the following requirements:
1. An diploma/associate/undergrad degree (anything that does not require me an undergrad degree)
2. Covers most of the topics in IT, mostly Information systems and Java. Some selected stuff in CS would also be great
3. Can allow me to study 2 courses at the same time (thats why im getting an online education) and requires only a proof of HS education.
4. Without the requirement of being an american citizen
5. I guess taking tests like SAT's would be fine.
I could search the web... but there are just too many marketing campaigns that point to universities... which I've heard aren't really that good.
If you can't find one that's ok! But please share your experience if you did engage in online education! is it really worth it? Thank you!