I am new here..i don't really know how to go about this site but guess this is a start and i hope i can be corrected..i need couple of answers to the questions i have below:

1- Discuss any 6 application areas of Computer Graphics?
2- Explain briefly what you understand by Matlab Figure?
3- Explain what you understand by Display Processor?

Please anyone assist will really appreciate it..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Sounds like homework questions to me!

Do web search or read your book!

A long time ago in a far away land there was a castle the peasants called the crt. It was great but soon it was too small for the growing hordes of dots and so the king called to the lands for workers to make his kingdom larger and thus came for the pix'ies. They waved their wands and rows upon rows of individual dots came forth. This too wasn't enough as other kingdoms sprouted forth with their castles and soon there was war between the castles all trying to make bigger castles. Some kingdoms were destroyed others were anew. The workers in the new castles were too slow and so the vp's came forth and build machines that worked together to make the workers work faster. But it still wasn't fast enough so the Kings keep pushing their workers to build faster and faster machines.

commented: Excellent! +36

CBT/WBT, games, movies, ads, softwares etc. use computer graphics

1- Discuss any 6 application areas of Computer Graphics?

Perhaps you should be the one to start the discussion.

2- Explain briefly what you understand by Matlab Figure?
3- Explain what you understand by Display Processor?

Sounds like these questions were given to you, so you may want to be aware that there is emphasis placed on the YOU. Explain what you know about them, if you know nothing you could write that, or alternatively you could learn something about them and write that, start with a google search.

1.application of computer graphics
for gaming,show graphical presentation ,GUI,performance
2. matlab figure show fuctionality of math formule.reprentation of it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.