I figured this topic doesn't really fit here, but daniweb is one of the biggest IT community I know and I found help here several times, too, so maybe someone will help me out :)

After years of coding all of a sudden I got a paper on "Authorization in instant messengers" to write. While creating a messenger and the authorization system isn't that big a deal, what can be written about it? It needs to be around 50 pages :/

If someone could help me out with creating the "framework" of that paper that I could fill with data, it would be great.

PM me if you feel you could do the whole thing. I'm sure we can reach an agreement.

darkagn commented: "PM me if you feel you could do the whole thing. I'm sure we can come to an agreement." -- Cheats never prosper... -1
iamthwee commented: Some do, the ones that don't get caught! +21

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

After years of coding all of a sudden I got a paper on "Authorization in instant messengers" to write. While creating a messenger and the authorization system isn't that big a deal, what can be written about it? It needs to be around 50 pages :/

So how would you go about creating the messenger and its authorisation system? I think that's all you need to do, 50 pages would include diagrams (UML for example) I would suggest...

PM me if you feel you could do the whole thing. I'm sure we can reach an agreement.

Cheats never prosper...

I can't just turn in a "Tutorial: how to create messengers". That's not the topic, sadly :/
What I had in mind when writing "I need a framework" was:

title: blabla
chapter 1: gonna discuss stuff like~
chapter 2: whats also important is~
\tsubchapter 1: now a bit of history on~

and so on

Which things would be good to mention here, that's the main problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.