There anyone who can share me about HashMap.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

what do you exactly need?...how a hash table works(theory)?...or the direct code?

what do you exactly need?...how a hash table works(theory)?...or the direct code?

I mean the direct code. Actually I was looking a best tutorial for this.

I am pretty sure I cant do that. If you have at least some working code I can help you with the rest. your indexing function is probably the hardest part of the hashtable, rest is easy. There are various techniques to obtain your indexes,eg:chaining, linear probing, quadratic probing etc. so you might want to look into that.

I am pretty sure I cant do that. If you have at least some working code I can help you with the rest. your indexing function is probably the hardest part of the hashtable, rest is easy. There are various techniques to obtain your indexes,eg:chaining, linear probing, quadratic probing etc. so you might want to look into that.

I'am sorry I tought that HashMap is a kind of programing language but when I looked in Google it's not. its just a kind of data structures.
thnks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.