htetnaing 0 Newbie Poster

Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum a lot lately and I just decided to have an account for myself. I have been thinking of creating something like fingerprint recognition. Nothing fancy but the system must be able to determine whether 2 fingerprints are the same or not.I have written several applications mostly web-based system for the past 2 years. I don't have any experience in GUI stuff and I guess for this one, I might need to deal a lot in GUI programming. If any of you have experienced in developing this sort of system, I would like to hear more about your experience and possibly (it'd be great) if somebody could point me to the right direction such as good tutorial on GUI programming and umm possibly good algorithm for this sort of system. Will be looking forward to seeing ideas and suggestions on this issue. Thanks all.

Regards,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.