Hi, I'm currently creating a database and need to create a query to show all the records that the warrenty date expires within the next week. i know this is a simple query as I did it when doing my A-Level in computer studies however I was working in a pub for the last year and am out of practise. So far I have simply put the criteria in the warrenty expiration date as ">=Now()+7" however that seem to be displaying the records with a date between now and 7 years from now. I hope someone can help me with this before I do too much damage to myself banging my head against my desk. thanks.

>=("d",7,int(now())) or >=("w",1,int(now()))

Had same problem.. kinda :P

Hi, I'm currently creating a database and need to create a query to show all the records that the warrenty date expires within the next week. i know this is a simple query as I did it when doing my A-Level in computer studies however I was working in a pub for the last year and am out of practise. So far I have simply put the criteria in the warrenty expiration date as ">=Now()+7" however that seem to be displaying the records with a date between now and 7 years from now. I hope someone can help me with this before I do too much damage to myself banging my head against my desk. thanks.

If you find out, can you help me work out the query for all records with a deadline date before a certain date.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.