Dear gurus & other members,
I m upto make an ARS [ Airline Reservation System ] for my course - ADBMS, the problem is I always have been implementing things like Inventory - I don't know the business process of Airline reservation so concept is not clear - What i need is a well designed ERD that caters all aspects of an airline ( implementaion is not that major issue )

If someone can help then it will b really good for me

tks

MAQK!

What do you need to know?
My brother in law runs a travel agency
just tell me what you need to know and i will get the info for you

What do you need to know?
My brother in law runs a travel agency
just tell me what you need to know and i will get the info for you

tks for replying,

I need to know the business process [ how does the airline reservation process goes on, what form customer fills, where data is stored in what relation, how the information is processed & stored etc.] - this all can be solved with AUC [ Analysis Use Cases] & DUC [ Design Use Cases] but dear friend, this all I need very urgent - a 3-4 day delay will spoil all your volunteer efforts for me [ sorry 4 that ] only some1 [ a developer] who has been involved in the Analysis & Design of an Airline Reservation System can provide help, what all I need is as follows

• Data flow diagram [ business process dia]
  • AUCs [ Analysis Use Cases]
  • DUCs [ Design Use Cases]

This all I need cause I have no time to Analyse the phase my self [ as I m enrolled in the Summer semester & u know how short it is]

tks anyway for replying

maqk

hi Maqk

as you said that you been working on inventory control systems, i am doing my project on that, if you can provide me the erd of inventory it will be very help full for me

thx

xmxaxc

I m upto make an ARS [ Airline Reservation System ] for my course - ADBMS, the problem is I always have been implementing things like Inventory - I don't know the business process of Airline reservation so concept is not clear - What i need is a well designed ERD that caters all aspects of an airline ( implementaion is not that major issue )

tks

MAQK!

hey man... can you please send me the inventory control database system ... i would be much thankful to you, thanks.

tks

MAQK!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.