hi ,i am curious about collecting info about new computer terms. can anyone tell me what is "shareware" and explain a little.
thank you very much.

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by MartyMcFly

Computer software developed for the public domain, which can be used or copied without infringing copyright. Programmers typically get paid a small one time fee from users who find the software useful.

Computer software developed for the public domain, which can be used or copied without infringing copyright. Programmers typically get paid a small one time fee from users who find the software useful.

you worked very very hard to make that post with so many different colors :mrgreen: Is there an editor that will do it for you or did you have to do all that manually :?:

I was bored and so i did it by hand. i have trouble with my assignment and am learning classes. I don't think there is an edditor that can do that because i already looked and it only give u option to do color each letter by self.

I think this is a thread hi jack now. I'm sorie moderator. :sad:

Sharewares are copyrighted software available for personal use for a small fee, and often downloadable from the Internet. As you told that U r very curious about knowing new things related to computer. For your knowledge I just want to recommend You a software through which U can save,manage and organize everything u collected from Internet.

Visit the link for more info

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.