hi ,i am curious about collecting info about new computer terms. can anyone tell me what is "shareware" and explain a little.
thank you very much.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Computer software developed for the public domain, which can be used or copied without infringing copyright. Programmers typically get paid a small one time fee from users who find the software useful.

Computer software developed for the public domain, which can be used or copied without infringing copyright. Programmers typically get paid a small one time fee from users who find the software useful.

you worked very very hard to make that post with so many different colors :mrgreen: Is there an editor that will do it for you or did you have to do all that manually :?:

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I was bored and so i did it by hand. i have trouble with my assignment and am learning classes. I don't think there is an edditor that can do that because i already looked and it only give u option to do color each letter by self.

I think this is a thread hi jack now. I'm sorie moderator. :sad:

Shareware is like a free trial that you can give to other people legally.

Sharewares are copyrighted software available for personal use for a small fee, and often downloadable from the Internet. As you told that U r very curious about knowing new things related to computer. For your knowledge I just want to recommend You a software through which U can save,manage and organize everything u collected from Internet.

Visit the link for more info

I'd start with getting a spelling and grammar checker. You seem to be in desperate need of one.

I'd start with getting a spelling and grammar checker. You seem to be in desperate need of one.

:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.