OK, so I'm new to programming and trying to better understand it. Here is the assignment:
* You must hold all of the student data in an array.
* You must hold all of the course data in an array.
* You must hold all of the scheduling information in an array.
Example based upon the first three requirements: David Freeze is a student at Local University. The user should be able to tell the program that they want to enter a new student. Then, they should be prompted to enter whatever information you feel is appropriate. The user should also be able to tell the program that they want to enter a new course. Then, they should be prompted to enter whatever information they want to enter a new course. Finally, you should allow for assigning course to specific students. If David Freeze wants to take the Beginning Programming Course, that would be an element in your scheduling array.
* You are required to program using methods (Chapter 6).
* You are required to use exception handling (Chapter 10).
I am so lost i don't know where to go next.
class main() //Declarations