Hello, idk if i am in a right area...

well, my question have to do a bit with programming....

All devices are programmed to do 1 work, i really wanna know how airplans/radar works...
i can't image any example of code and i guess on radars/airplan systems is not used c or c ++ or java or whatever....
the truth is im litle suprized with science, i give you an example...

how airplan rocket works, how a rocket LOCK a target and rocket move to target, how catch the movements??? the only i can imagine is there is a code wich catch image and follow image in screen, if image move left that mean target moved left...

soz for my bad english...

PS: someone who want to work on airplan/rocket system programming what must follow? i mean hschool...
for sure no windows programmer ;ppp

Edited by Panathinaikos22: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by WaltP

First of all try to improve your spelling. Even if your English is bad, it does not give you a right to misspell words so horribly. "soz,airplan, not capitalized sentences and words, sh1t"

My step-brother is doing some programming for American Army planes. He uses a lot of Assembly and C. C++ has a lot of overhead, and is a bit slower then C, so they do not use it.

And no one is going to explain to you how Guidance Systems are programmed in one post. I suggest you first get good with basic C/C++ and learn computer architecture and then you can read some other articles like this one.

And no one is going to explain to you how Guidance Systems are programmed in one post.

i dont ask to explain me step by step, i just said i'm suprized with current science.
I dont want show me the code or a part of it, the only i want to know is theory...

About Airplanes, i forgot ask and something else...
when a A Airplane LOCK the B-Target and try to destroy him, how B_Target informed that A droped a rocket upp on him ( how a airplan system alarm him? how a device can know that is catched )

I Want only theory part to know, and no step by step... just 1-2 paragraphs.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.