Create a java application that will convert unit length from Metric to English system. The user will be asked to enter a Metric unit and then it will display the equivalent value to unit of English System. Use metric system like centimer, diameter, meter, etc. while use English system such as inches, feet, yard,

adajames commented: As I read this post, I found it to be very helpful. Thank you for posting it. I enjoyed reading it. +0

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,

Per our private chat, can you please give a little more detail in terms of where you are stuck or confused? Our goal is to help you complete the assignment, but also to teach you how to do it yourself, so you won’t need as much assistance next time.

commented: k. +0

In the other forum thread you posted about a Java app that does some simple arithmetic, I directed you to an article that shows you how to do it. Do you think that you can take what is explained in that article and start somewhere?

As I read this post, I found it to be very helpful. Thank you for posting it. I enjoyed reading it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.