This is my time to build a final year project. Am a UG Computer Science Student. Though I have 6 month to start my final year project, Am forced to submit the ABSTRACT of the project in a week or two. I tried in some search engines but am not satisfied with them.

Many do the projects like Airline reservation, Library management, cryptography, blah..blah.. They are in use and no use of recreating them... :( I am with idea that I should do the project which no one has done so far and it should be useful to the society.Suddenly that came to mind was DANIWEB. I think this would help me.. :) Before I ask the help, let me tell what I know first.

Am a Designer cum Animator. Along with that I learnt CS. Now am good at C++,HTML. And somewhat at Java and VB (Am learning it... I'll complete them may be in 3 months time.) and in my next sem, I'll learn .Net.

As said before, I need help now, I want to know certain Topics that suits me and I can develop it. The Topics should be useful for society in some manner, and it should be different from others.

Am praying God to let me know the best topic for the effective Final Year Project. Am believing that He'll certainly speak through DANIWEB. Thanks For the Forum...! Expecting the faster Reply...

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

> Am believing that He'll certainly speak through DANIWEB
You'll find a lot of speaking if you use the search feature. There are thousands of "final year project" threads. After you have read them, post back if you have a specific question.

Yeah thanks @Ezzaral.. I just referred using some tags... it was helpful for me.. But Is there any way to merge the c++ codes with vb or .net? I have an idea to create a software that manages the time table preperation, school finance, student db, etc. As said b4, i can certainly code them using c++. But how to create an Interface that is user friendly..? (Since to my knowledge, Black screen in c++ appears not good regarding project)

wxWidgets, QT etc.

Yeah thanks @pyTony... Gr8 application for me.. But there s some problem with wixwidgets download link... :(

This is my time to build a final year project. Am a UG Computer Science Student. Though I have 6 month to start my final year project, Am forced to submit the ABSTRACT of the project in a week or two. I tried in some search engines but am not satisfied with them.

Many do the projects like Airline reservation, Library management, cryptography, blah..blah.. They are in use and no use of recreating them... :( I am with idea that I should do the project which no one has done so far and it should be useful to the society.Suddenly that came to mind was DANIWEB. I think this would help me.. :) Before I ask the help, let me tell what I know first.

Am a Designer cum Animator. Along with that I learnt CS. Now am good at C++,HTML. And somewhat at Java and VB (Am learning it... I'll complete them may be in 3 months time.) and in my next sem, I'll learn .Net.

As said before, I need help now, I want to know certain Topics that suits me and I can develop it. The Topics should be useful for society in some manner, and it should be different from others.

Am praying God to let me know the best topic for the effective Final Year Project. Am believing that He'll certainly speak through DANIWEB. Thanks For the Forum...! Expecting the faster Reply...

this is what students in my uni do for their database project.
since you know java, why not give Android a try.
my final year project, which is in its final stages, is a 3D fighter game on Android.

Required Skills:
Java Programming
understanding of the Android architecture and how to program in it
computer graphics (OpenGL library)
Linear Algebra for handling the matrices (computer graphics handles matrices)
the ability to make logic and implement it.
also multi-threading concepts are required.

@mustafaneguib Thanks sir, I too long to create Android application.. But just now I started to create mob apps for java based models.. Thanks for ur gr8 suggestion for me.. let me give a try to it... :)

@mustafaneguib Thanks sir, I too long to create Android application.. But just now I started to create mob apps for java based models.. Thanks for ur gr8 suggestion for me.. let me give a try to it... :)

no probs. have a great time developing apps. i have myself fallen in love with Android.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.