I am supposed to submit my final year project title within 3days. I think i am finished cause till now,i have totally no clue about it.

In our University,no titles are given for final year project therefore, We are supposed to choose wat we are interested in. This make it real difficult for us. I am actually interested in WIFI however i am not sure what can i do for my project and there is only limited time for the project.

Hope to get some ideas(best if you can suggest a title) that i can do for my project. Hopefully it is something suitable for a degree project. Not PHD....haha

Thanks alot! will be grateful to the person for life.....

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I am supposed to submit my final year project title within 3days. I think i am finished cause till now,i have totally no clue about it.

Oh yeah, you sure are finished. Hopefully you passed your other gantitative projects well enough. Somehow I doubt it though.

Ya,think so unless miracle happens. Like suddenly someone give me a title(god). Haiz...............

lol, even with a title you still be screwed. 3 days for final year project. Oh dear :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You could try learning how to read. He has (or had) three days to pick a title, not to do the entire project.

i want title of project i don no idea

commented: Pointlessly years too late with the "me too" -3

What class is it for? Is it a CS class? Are you an undergrad? Graduate? In Computer Science, there are 3 real suitable categories to explore, Concurrency, Synchronization, and Distributed processing. If it were me, I would explore distributed processing, but I already did a Senior project on Distributed Processing.

commented: 3 years too late - so I'm guessing graduate, or burger flipper -3

hai friends i want a project title in j2ee to do my project plz help me

Here's one: "Sperm Whale Song Analysis"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.