i am a final yr student and in next sem i ahve to do my project ....but till now i have got no idea abt on wat application i have to work on!!!!!........... well i have interest on working on web based applications ........... but still can i go for better ones rather than web applications.............well i am interested in robotics and as well as game development these are the areas where i am very much interested to work on .so plz can u give me the idea of how to get started with my project

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

where's you question?
if you're interesting in robotics download robotics SDK from Microsoft and play with it, go to its forum see new ideas talk with experts and so on.

i am a final yr student and in next sem i ahve to do my project ....but till now i have got no idea abt on wat application i have to work on!!!!!........... well i have interest on working on web based applications ........... but still can i go for better ones rather than web applications.............well i am interested in robotics and as well as game development these are the areas where i am very much interested to work on .so plz can u give me the idea of how to get started with my project

Make up random, silly project ideas, until a few of them accidentally seem like they might be good, then edit those until they're better, and then choose the one you want to do. This is the usual way ideas are generated.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.