hey all im new here... well as u know people are joining here are all usually having trouble or problem... just same like me... im having trouble in doing my project.. i wish somebody would please help me... here im in the mean time doing my project on DBMS.. so the topics are HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. i even have no clue in my mind about ONF... SO Please Help Me....

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

You need tables for patients, doctors, nurse and shift and depict relationship among them.

you can also manage patient registration, wards, private rooms, sections, departments, Equipment, and hospital pharmacy info ..

thanks for the reply... i really hope that there wud be more reply and help.... mean times still thinking about making some erd,dfd, relational... is there any possible web to go which showing example of this kinda dbms

heyy i m also doin the project on this topic.if u get a solution plz mail me the link to my email id <snipped>

commented: If you do not do your school work you never learn anything. Copy and paste doesn't teach... -1

^

Translate please ..
-_-

Message been removed as it was spam...

You need to go to the basics of designing forms and tables, try MS Access totorials
Steve

hey all im new here... well as u know people are joining here are all usually having trouble or problem... just same like me... im having trouble in doing my project.. i wish somebody would please help me... here im in the mean time doing my project on DBMS.. so the topics are HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. i even have no clue in my mind about ONF... SO Please Help Me....

well,i have a project already on HMS which is already developed and running based on oracle database that includes around 32 modules to maintain a complete hospital system,you could have my number-snipped if you need further assistance on this or personal discussion.

well,i have a project already on HMS which is already developed and running based on oracle database that includes around 32 modules to maintain a complete hospital system,you could have my number-snipped if you need further assistance on this or personal discussion.

Hi Arvind:
I am also pursuing something like this and I BADLY need help. Can you offer the same helping hand?
I may not even need a system as sophisticated as yours, yet.

Thanks in advance
KF

If you need help then start a new thread and post specific questions you are having trouble with.

hello dear please i need a jpg of the database schema,

hello dear please i need a jpg of the database schema,

1. Please create new thread
  2. Do not forget attach what you did so far
  3. Closing down this thread to avoid more of request for full solution instead of trying to do it in first place

Hi..please i want to study Hospital design as a biomedical engineer i search about certified institute or university ..can any one help me ???

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.