Hello all,

I am having a bit of an issue with a report / query I'm running through a form. Thanks to your wonderful forums I have figured out how to take a value from a combo-box in a form, and run it to a report, however, when it does so, the parameter which was in the combo box is being displayed as the row number (the 'hidden' collumn in my combo box) rather than the actual values. This problem doesn't occur when I run the query, only the report.

I'm still a relative newbie at this coding lark, and I'm afraid that it having taken me so long to find out how to do the combo box in the first place, I'm wimping out on the formatting and asking for help. Do you know what it is that's happening in my report and how to fix it? If so, please help out a poor confused geek.

Many thanks in advance.

post the code for the access guru to look at, wrapped in code tags so it has line numbers etc and one will usually find the problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.