Hi all,
I have a array of 96 integers and I want to store each one in Database. I want to access all these 96 integers in a Java program. Now I am confused about how to store it?
1> wheather i have to store it as 96 fields. ( but this is inefficient to use in program)
2> or store the array in file and store the path of that file.

Please reply as early as possible. Thanks in advance...

12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Him3

Make your requirement a bit more detailed. I am unable to figure out what exactly you want to achieve. You have the post in db section , but it seems all you want to do is store an array which you can refer in your java program. Post details. May be I can help.

Thanx for reply. Now just go through the detail : I am getting a array of 96 integers by the complex calculation. And I want to store this 96 integers for the future reference. (Because each time I don't want to do complex computation to get those 96 integers.). So how to store it in Database ? I have got a suggestion to use Binary data type. so wht r ur views on this? my yahoo id is himanshu1213@yahoo.com

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.